aku .. kaget efek muka teman ku

I see.. my friend's face... How come it's a glass.. all of a sudden.
I was surprised he cried suddenly.. I also asked.. "Why are you friends?" My friend didn't speak a single sentence.. I felt guilty for my presence.. burdened my friend.. I also tried, My friend.. I can't even see him again.. and I hope he will always be healthy and can't be sick... And I also think that if I don't come here my friend must be.. I can't cry.. that's my reason... Just come here Guest in this foreign land.
I will try to find my way to my country.. hopefully I can go as soon as possible.. before my friends see me here.. I will walk towards the forest.. let my friend GK find me in this city.
And.. I also managed to get out of town and headed for the beach and tried to find a sailboat around this beach.. and I also found one sailboat around the beach.. When I headed to the sailboat.. suddenly.. there was a hand holding me.. when I looked back.. I was shocked.. if the one holding my body turned out to be my friend..!? I was also talking to myself * how can my friends know I'm on this beach!? Afraid to look at her face.. which was full of coldness and emotion.. I tried to push her body.. the result was that her body was very strong and hard to push..
To.. stay away from me, when I was about to say one sentence in my mouth "please stay away from me" he let go of the hug from me.. and he slowly moved away from me and the face I saw that.. Become gloomy, and quiet the blink of an eye
Is he angry or is he sad.. I don't know about my friend...
Maybe he wants to say something to me .... It's kept secret by him.. and this is the last time I met him.. from start to finish here..
The end...