1

Nezuko knelt beside the fatally wounded Muichiro, her heart aching at the sight of his torn limbs and shattered body. Tears streamed down her face as she sobbed uncontrollably, holding him tightly. She knew in her heart that he wouldn't survive this.

"M-Muichiro," Nezuko stammered through her sobs, her voice trembling with despair. "Wh-what do you mean by... meeting again in 100 years?"

Muichiro's weak gaze met Nezuko's desperate eyes, and he mustered the strength to speak, his voice barely a whisper. "Nezuko... I... believe in... reincarnation. I... want us... to find each other... in the next life..."

The weight of his words sank deep into Nezuko's soul, leaving her bewildered and devastated. She wanted to ask him more, to understand his meaning, but time slipped away too quickly. Muichiro's breathing grew shallow, and his grip on life faded.

"No... Muichiro...," Nezuko cried out, her anguish echoing through the air. She realized that she would never have the chance to express her feelings to him, to let him know how much he meant to her. It was too late now.

Gyomei, who had been standing nearby, approached Nezuko, placing a comforting hand on her shoulder. His voice was filled with sorrow but laced with determination. "Nezuko, we have to go. We must continue the fight against Muzan. Muichiro would want us to finish what we started."

Nezuko nodded, her eyes still fixed on Muichiro's lifeless form. Reluctantly, she rose to her feet, her heart heavy with grief. Before leaving, she leaned down and gently kissed Muichiro's forehead, as a final gesture of love and farewell.

With tears still staining her cheeks, Nezuko turned away, following Gyomei to rejoin the battle against the demon who had caused so much suffering. She carried Muichiro's memory with her, his sacrifice fueling her determination to protect others and seek justice.

As the battle raged on, Nezuko vowed to honor Muichiro's last wish. She would live her life to the fullest, cherishing the memories they shared and hoping for their paths to cross again in another time, in another world.