Episode - 2

" tum kyo kr rhe ho yeh sab Murtasim? " She said Weakly , Her hands still in his hands . She takes off it softly

Muratsim sits by his side on the bed , looking at her , he side smiles ..
" Mai nhi krunga to aur kaun krega ? "

" Dard bhi tum hi dete ho ,  Malham bhi tumhe lagate ho ? Aisa kyo hai ? " She said while staring at his eyes , deep drown his eyes , straightly into his soul asking the question.

" Yeh dard bhi dua bn jaaegi Meerab "

" Kya kehna chhate ho ? " She clutches her hairs into a bun ..

While Muratsim was staring at her doing that .  The small things , these small changes were so precious for Murtasim , afterall he got her love .

" Chlo baate choro , tumhe abhi bhi arm ki jarurat hai , tum aarm kro , mai nashta bhejwata hu ... "

She did all the things to avoid or ignore him but failed , she can't ignore the one who was doing these kind for her ,she wasn't that heartless atleast ..

" Thank you . " She said softly ..

" Pehle Gussa bhi krti ho aur phir thank you bhi bolti ho ? " He taunts

" Thank you to jo tumne mere liye itna kiya Raat bhr jaage uske liye .. "

" To kya woh farz nhi hai mera ? "

" Shyd .. "

He goes Out of the room smiling ..his all pain was already gone , he was happy , from his soul , that smiles was not forced , his heart was smiling that way ..

Scene - ( Hall )

" Good Morning Murtasim " Maa Begum exclaimed

" Good Morning Maa " he replies

" Aur Suna uski Tabiyat nasaaz hai ? Sab khairiyat h na ? "

" Haa abhi uski aarm haii , shyd kuch der aarm kregi to aur durust ho jaegi .. "

" Hmm Allah khair kre .. "

Haya was Overhearing all these , She was Devasted , her wish of marrying Murtasim was already Destroyed but still somewhere in her heart , that long lasting childhood wish was alive to get Muratsim and be the queen of his rule .."

" Tumhari Aankhe itni surkh kyo hai Murtasim? Raat me soye nhi kya ?? "
Haya Questions

" Nhi woh aankh me kuch chla gya tha shyd isiliye laal hogye hai ... Theek ho jaegenge kuch der me .  "

" Are jyda surkh lg rhe Murtasim, tum dawaai dlwa lo , turant aaram ho jaega .. "

" Maa Begum theek keh rhi , mai leke aati .. "

She immediately fetches the Eyedrop ..

" Laao mai Daal deti tum baitho yha ..."

" Are rehn do mai dlwa lunga bd me .." .

" Tum baitho to , mai daal deti eye drop .."

She makes him sit on the side sofa and drop the Medicine in his eyes .

While All these Meerab was Their , overwatching the drama lmao .

" Meerab tum yha ? " Haya Questions immediately after sensing her

" Haa , kyo nhi hona chahiye tha kya ? "

" Aisi to koyi bat nhi hai , ab tumhara bhi to thi ghr hai jaha Marzi ho wha ghumo .." she taunted ..

" Paani lene aayi thi kitchen se  "
She takes the water and goes to room by making a loud sound from her feet .

Scene - ( Meerasim Room )

Meerab was lying on the bed , it was already 5 in the evening.. with the soft winds coming through the big window of the room , she was lying , her closed eyes. Still her senses were active to gasp what's happening around her . 

Murtasim comes into the room , with still a red eyes , rubbing his eyes ..

Meerab opens her eyes immediately as soon as she sensed someone's presence in the room .. she looks at the man rubbing his eyes . 

" Aree yeh kya kr rhe ho tum, aise to ankhe aur laal ho jaengii .. "

" Kya kru , jlan se Rahat nhi mil rha ... "

" Kyo tumhari Haya ke drop ne asar nhi kiya kya "

Murtasim stares at her .

" Ghoor kya rhe hon, mujhe lga itne pyaar se daali h to aaram mil hi Jana chahiye tha "

" Taane maar rhi ho ? "

" Meri itni aukaat ki khan Murtasim Khan ko taane maaru .. "

He continues rubbing his eyes .

" Kya kr rhe ho tum baitho yha pe .. ruko haath hatao ..ragdo mtt aur surkh ho jaenge .." she makes him sit on the sofa .

She takes out a Eyedrop her drawer and opens it ..

" Yeh kya h ? " He questioned

" Tel kii seeshii haii "

" Yeh to Eyedrop lg rha "

" To jb pta h to kyo puch rhe ho .."

Meerab bends on him , opening his eyes , while her hairs gets through his face , he smiles softly .

" Has kyo the ho tum "

" Kyo mere hasne pe bhi pabandi lagaogi ? "

.

Episode Ends..

Please vote up for the story , and share with ur friends.. comment ur Fvrt part of the episode!!!!

Precap ~ The Reception.