61-70

061 plot

The group drove back to the villa of 'Shang Shan Ru Shui'. Once they got home, Xi Tian used to drag Pu Xiaoya up the stairs, while Qilang and the others prepared lunch downstairs.

"You take this!" Xi Tian handed a jewelry box to Pu Xiaoya, not so much as a gift, but as if it was forced on her.

"What is this?" Pu Xiaoya glanced at her palm after taking it. It was a very ordinary sky blue paper box with a bow tied with pure white silk satin, and it didn't weigh much in her hand.

"You'll know if you open it and see for yourself?" Xi Tian was still holding on, with a sinister smile on the corner of his mouth, and his bright black eyes were shining brightly, as bright as the stars on the night !

Pu Xiaoya was also very curious, but when she opened it, she saw that it was a rose gold necklace, and the pendant was also a four-leaf clover inlaid with rose gold and diamonds, and the three English letters pxy were engraved on the back of the pendant.

"For me?" Pu Xiaoya looked up at Xi Tian and asked, although he gave her a lot of luxury items, but she didn't use any of them.

"En." Xi Tian replied, and seeing her lower her eyebrows and glance at the necklace in the box, she could see that she liked it a little.

"Why did you give me this?" Pu Xiaoya asked, her voice softened unconsciously, it sounded delicate and soft, which made people's hearts soften.

"I saw it and thought it suits you, so I bought it." Xi Tian replied, with a slight smile on his brows and eyes.

Pu Xiaoya looked at it again, and felt that this necklace was indeed very beautiful. The style of colored gold and diamonds was not very expensive, but it was also very attractive. Even if she was a college student wearing it, it would not look too extravagant. Like the jewelry in her room, each type of diamond jewelry has a minimum of five or six carats. Even if you take it out and look at it, it will dazzle her, let alone wear it out to show off!

"Do you like it?" Xi Tian asked again, and after getting her nod, he smiled and took out the necklace in the box and put it on for her, and said, "No matter what happens, you are not allowed to take it off!"

Although this necklace does not seem to be very expensive, it is unique, and at critical moments, there will be an unexpected energy emitted.

Although Pu Xiaoya didn't know how special this piece of jewelry was, she didn't refuse this time, and returned the necklace around her neck with a faint smile on her lips.

On the other side, in another villa in this community, Yan Yu angrily went to a room on the third floor as soon as she came back. Soon, her dissatisfaction came from inside!

"I don't care, I don't care! I must teach her a lesson!" Yan Yu yelled, once the princess got angry, no one could stop her.

"It was so easy for her to win a game. It seems that you underestimated the enemy!" The man's voice also sounded slowly, and the magnetism was not lost even in the laziness.

"She relied on supporting her every day, and dared to disrespect me. This woman, I must give her some color!" Yan Yu gritted her teeth and said, remembering Pu Xiaoya's expression and tone of voice when she spoke to her just now, she would be ashamed. A stomach full of fire!