[ ゼロ ] 𝑹𝒆𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑯𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠(𝐬):

- Swearing, violence obviously

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫(𝐬):

- Obey me belongs to NTT Solmare Corporation

- BNHA/MHA belongs to Kohei Horikoshi

- Reader belongs to you

- Reader backstory belongs to me

- Some OC's belongs to me

- Mentioned games belongs to their respective owners

______________________

Blankly staring at a wall infront of me as we wait for the announcement that tells us when we should head out, unfortunately for me, I'm surrounded by idiots, idiots with superpowers, that type of idiots.

I believe you might be wondering how I got here. Well then, let's go back a few weeks ago...

Currently, I'm sitting down with Diavolo, Barbatos and my mentor, Solomon. We're currently having a tea party of sorts per Diavolo's request which leads me here because Solomon begged me to be with him. Absolutely childish.

"So, Y/N." Diavolo broke the silence as he took a sip of his tea before he continued, "How's school?"

The girl just glanced at him confused, "What are you talking about?" Just as confused, Diavolo looked at her also confused, "I meant this 'UA' school, how's it going?"

"Eh?"

"What?"

The two just stared at eachother with dotted eyes, the butler glanced at the two and sighed, "Don't tell me you have yet to go back to the human world?"

"I have not gone back yet after the entrance exam."

Barbatos just sighed, "I suppose I should have expected this as you have been here much longer than necessary."

"Hehe... Sorry..."

"Ah right! We need to go back to the human world so that Y/N here," Solomon took hold of his students shoulder as he held her a bit closer to his body, a grin on his face, "Can go to school!"

Diavolo nodded, same goes with Barbatos, "That is indeed much preferable so that you," Barbatos looked at the sketchy sorcerer who just smiled, "Can look after your student."

Y/N glanced at her teacher, "I'm saying this now, but," she then leaned towards Solomon, "You are banned from entering any kitchen in the human world."

Y/N then sat back down on her seat as her childish teacher complained about how he can't cook her his amazing food, which the girl just look at him in disgust.

Currently standing at the assembly hall, two suitcases next to eachother as Solomon and Y/N stand next to eachother with Barbatos next to them.

"Are you really sure that you need to go?" Asmodeus asked the girl who just sighed in annoyance, "Do you want me to go to school or not?"

"Why not go to school here!" Asmo whined as he gripped the girls dress, with the girl trying to push him away from her.

"Asmo. Do you want me to literally drop out of the most famous school in Japan? Because, if so, I'm blaming you if I'm not accepted in any job that I try to apply because I quit school." The girl glared at Asmodeus as she kept poking his chest to prove her point with said male just avoided her gaze and gave up.