#1

"Daddy... I am sorry"

"You are not baby. I will make you regret disobeying me. "

"Now like a good slut of mine, be quiet"

Sneaking his hand into her bra, he liftted her left bra cup, attached a cloth clip to her nipple and did the same to her right boob.

Kept the bra cups back on her boobs making her hiss loudly.

Moving down, he slided her panty to a side, tasting her honey pussy for a sweet little time, he started fingering her badly making her moan in pleasure.

His hand made his way to her boobs and like always crushed her boobs along with the pins making her gasp in pain but pleasure down there is over powering her making her feel pain along with the pleasure....

When she was about to cum, he removed his fingers with a smirk, kissed her clit soundly and attached a pin to clit suddenly.

Making her wear panty properly, he stood up smirking at her condition. He will love controlling her now so much.

Keeping his hands, in his pockets, he whispered enough for her to listen, " We are going to our family function with these pins attached to you. If you argue now, this will only get worse. Mind it",  he warned.

Sinking his words, she knew she is going to have a hard time in the function...

TBC...

How is it ?

Do you want me to continue this?