Chapter - 10

Y/N P.O.V

After returning home, I took a quick shower and walked downstairs in search of others but only found Kate in the living room who is tapping on her phone leisurely.

Y/N: "Others?" I asked plopping on the couch beside her.

Kate: "They are having an emergency meeting in Jungkook's study" she informed.

Y/N: "You are not joining them?".

Kate: "Their meetings and decisions don't usually include any other person other than those three" she explained.

Kate: "I just follow the instructions given by Jungkook alongside Jimin".

Y/N: "Oh..".

Y/N: "So, Kate now that you don't have anything important to do. How about explaining me what actually is happening?"

Jungkook hiding it from me just made me nosier.

Kate: "I suppose it is a bad idea. How about watching some k-dramas?" she bargained.

Y/N: "Come on, Kate. I am his wife. I should atleast be knowing this much, don't you think?" I persuaded.

Y/N: "Please!!" I asked putting on the best puppy eyes I can!

Kate: "Okay" she sighed and I grinned in victory.

Kate: "But I'll just give you the outline of the situation. If you want the details, you should be approaching Jungkook for it".

Y/N: "Something is better than nothing. Go on!" I agreed.

Kate: "So, firstly during the business dinner, an article about Jungkook was published".

Y/N: "About Jungkook?" she hummed and tapped something on her phone.

Kate: "Most of them were taken down but we still have some outliers. Here!" she handed me her phone.

'The news outbreak of Jeon Jungkook as the mafia King' ~ the article read.

With furrowed brows, I scrolled further into it.

'The successor of the great Jeon Enterprises Mr. Jeon Jungkook is actually a Mafia King who is known to deal with underworld illegal activities like drugs and human trafficking' the description said.

Y/N: "Human trafficking?" I faced Kate.

Kate: "Before you think any further, that is a false allegation".

Y/N: "False allegation?" she nodded.

Y/N: "But who dares to make false allegations on Jungkook? I mean he is a freaking MAFIA KING" I reasoned.

Kate: "Baek Yi Jin".

Y/N: "Now who the hell is he?".

Kate: "Son of Baek Dae Sung. A year ago, Jungkook killed Baek Dae Sung for his illegal activities mainly concerning women trafficking. So, he framed Jungkook with same allegation as his father as a revenge".

Y/N: "Revenge? But what good it does to him? I mean, it's not like Jungkook is gonna get down from his mafia position because of this article, right?".

Kate: "This may not impact Jungkook's underworld activities but for sure it impacts Jungkook's business activities".

Seeing my confused face, she explained it further.

Kate: "Do you remember Mr. Jung and Mr. Min? The people you met in the party".

Y/n: "Yes, one of the top collaborators of Jeon Enterprises"

Kate: "Exactly. The Business and underworld activities of Jungkook never overlaps because Jeon Enterprise is a complete legal business.".