Chapter 1 : The Havoc.

Terror was the only thing that Seoul's people felt when they went out of their houses.

The life they were living was not better than hell.
Even the devil was better than him.

Jeon Jungkook is the only one whom people feared.

Not only were people, and the government under his control police were helpless so were the officers who could only see but did nothing against him.

The same thing was happening now.
In the middle of the night on a road full of people a man was running, running to save his life.
People wanted to help, but they pretended to ignore it.
A man crying, begging for his life.
His helpless mother was behind him seeking her son's protection from the devil who was seeing all of these.

The man stopped in front of the police station hoping they could protect him.
He cleaned his face with his sleeves that was also wet.
Not from sweat but from petrol
The devil was puffing the cigarette standing a few meters away from him.

He smirked and let the man run, he took out the cigarette and with one move threw it on the ground where it caught the drops of petrol.

The man widened his eyes when he saw the fire was coming into his way.
His mother could do nothing but see her only son burnt alive in front of police officers who came out when they heard the commotion.

She looked at the officer who asked her son to statement against Jeon Jungkook in court.
She wiped her tears and went towards the officers with trembling steps.
Park Bogum the honest officer who was not the pet of Jungkook and wanted to give Jeon Jungkook his deed's punishment.
But like always evil wins and good loses.
He was ashamed of himself because of him a mother lost her son.
The mother grabbed his collar and yelled: I TOLD YOU BUT YOU FORCED MY SON TO SAY THE TRUTH AND NOW I LOST HIM YOU COULD DO NOTHING.

Her raged eyes went toward the person who was the cause of these.
His evil grin didn't leave his uncanny lips till now.
Her eyes scanned all the silent people.

She gritted her teeth and yelled: YOU ALL WILL PAY, YOU ALL WILL LOSE YOU LOVED ONES LIKE THEM, NOBODY WILL SAVE THEM.
AND YOU JEON JUNGKOOK EVEN THE DEVIL WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU, YOU WILL LOSE YOUR FAMILY AND LOVE. YOU WILL BE HELPLESS LIKE ME. THIS IS A CURSE OF A MOTHER, YOU______________.

Her curse was not able to compete when a gunshot was heard and her body hit the ground, in no minute her soul left her body but not before completing her course in her heart.

Jungkook smirked bent to her level and whispered: I prefer silence, old lad. And I gave a damn about you and your damn curse.

He stood up and cleaned his suit which had some blood on it.
He looked at the police officers and walked toward them with his dominance.
Bogum's jaw clenched when Jungkook stopped right in front of him and said: look like you don't love your family officer, should I kill them too.
Bogum said: don't bring my family into this.

Jungkook just smiled at him and patted his cheek.

Jungkook bent around and walked where he came from.
Bogum's mobile rang he picked it up and listened to the screams on the other side.

His family was in danger, so why just because he tried to do his work honestly?
He has no option.

Jungkook didn't turn around when the same sound of the bullet was heard, he chuckled and looked at the dead body of the old lady.

He rolled his eyes and went off leaving the havoc he created. It was not the first time either.
People were used to it.