Something's Gotta Give

February 20th 2015 - Exactly two days after Alex got engaged.

"How's Lisa?" I asked Alex as we got onto the bus.

"She's great, I can't believe my 2006 prom date is going to be my 2016 wife." Alex beamed. I could tell he was truly happy with Lisa and the fact that she made my best friend happy made her great in my books.

"How's Cassadee, Rian?" I asked.

"She's good, thanks." Ryan smiled as he sat on the couch.

"What about you, Zack. Got any hot lady we should know about?" I joked.

"I don't kiss and tell Jack. Unlike you, who has sex and tells" Zack laughed, his muscles twitching as he did.

"Oh very funny, Mr Muscle." I laughed, flopping on the couch.

"So have you got anyone on the radar at the minute, Jack?" Alex asked looking concerned. Alex always worried about me, I suppose it's his job as my best friend to worry but I'm fine.

"Only you beautiful." I winked at Alex.

"No booty call in the mix then?" Alex joked

"I don't know, I'm getting pretty sick of waking up in strangers beds." I started "Why aren't we setting off?" I said changing the topic

"We're waiting for the new merch guy." Rian answered, looking at his watch.

We were about to set off for our co-headline european tour, it was going to be huge and it'll be great seeing the guys from You Me At Six again. We had just released our new single, Something's gotta give and we were looking forward to playing it live for the first time.

We sat waiting for the merch guy for 15 minutes until, finally we saw the driver get off the bus to help him with his bags. We heard him walk up the stairs and to our surprise, the merch guy wasn't a guy at all.

"Hi!" the girl said looking excited. "My name's Charlotte but please call me Charlie." She began to introduce herself to the band individually and all I could think about was how crazy hot she was. She had long red hair that reached just below her huge boobs, a nose ring that sat delicately on her small nose, she had bright blue eyes which sparkled with enthusiasm and she was wearing a blink-182 top which hugged her curves.

"Hey, I'm Jack." I smiled as I shook her hand. "I thought you were going to be a guy."

"Oh because only men can be merch people. That's sexist." She said in response.

"No! What? No that's not what I meant, I...." I started awkwardly

"Calm down dude, It was a joke." She laughed showing her teeth which were really straight.

"Oh. I'm not sexist anyway" I smiled. She smiled back at me and then Alex took her to the bunks so she could put her stuff away. I watched as she walked away, she had a great ass.

"No Jack." I heard Zack say from the corner of the room.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"I know that look, don't try to sleep with her." Zack said seriously.

"What! I would never!" I laughed.