baby, i'm a pleaser (go out of my way to treat you)

Summary:

"Don't say that," Yeonjun whined.

"Why?" Soobin asked while chuckling.

"Because it will make me remember it and I'll want it again," He confessed, looking seriously at Soobin who got caught in surprise.

"Who said you can't get it again?" Soobin dared to say, his voice coming rushed in almost a whisper.

or

Yeonjun and Soobin were roommates and as far as Soobin knew, Yeonjun was straight. However, after having an experience with Soobin, Yeonjun starts to question his sexuality.
Notes:

HELLO THEREEEE

im back after a few weeks and im back with the most amazing news !!! this is my first commissioned fic ever hehehe

i was very excited and nervous to write this but i think i could do a good job with this, i missed writing yeonbin after a few months

the title is from wrong by zayn and kehlani <3

have a good reading <3
(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Top: soobin
Bottom: Yeonjun

Requested: ....

(Im so sorry That this came so late and That I didn't uploaded anything 😭)

Work Text:
Soobin was going crazy.

Not a euphemism, to be fair, but an actual state of mind where he was at. He was trying his best, he was giving all of himself to be able and get rid of the image of Yeonjun sucking him off two weeks prior only to fail at the task. Every time he looked at his roommate all he could think of was how his mouth looked stretched around his cock.

Despite all that, Yeonjun still kept up with his statement of being straight. It saddened Soobin as he harbored a huge crush on the older and it only got worse after the said situation. It was the consequences of his actions, especially because Soobin thought he could get over Yeonjun after having a bit of him for himself, only to backfire right in his face. He should have expected it, to be honest.

At least, Yeonjun dumped the girl he was seeing. Not that Soobin was jealous – he kinda was – and not that she was a bad person, but Soobin was getting annoyed at seeing all of the hickeys and red marks all around Yeonjun's body every time he changed clothes inside their dorm room.

What happened inside the confines of their walls still made Soobin confused. Yeonjun was completely sure of his sexuality, hence the proposition he made when he came around to offer a blowjob to Soobin, but deep down at the back of his mind, Soobin wondered. Did Yeonjun feel attracted to him somehow? Were they only good friends and Yeonjun was indeed straight, despite liking sucking his dick? In which world would that person be straight?

He couldn't help but wonder as well if he could be Yeonjun's awakening too.

Soobin was doomed. And there was no point for him to keep on trying studying for one of his exams due to happen the following week as all he could think about was Yeonjun, Yeonjun, and Yeonjun.

And Yeonjun wasn't any better.

His mind was filled endlessly with Soobin in every crevice of his brain possible. The day after the blowjob was fine, Yeonjun put it at the farthest part of his mind and went on with his day normally. He went to classes, had lunch with his alleged date of the week, and worked a bit. It was alright. That was until he came back to the dorm and went to the shower.