CHAPTER 4

"Flukieee!"

I search for the person who called me and my eyebrows automatically arched when I saw Emi. She called me 'Flukie'?!

I ignore her and just start walking. A few seconds later I heard a footsteps and she's already beside me.

"Did you have a good sleep?"

"Hi Emi, I do have a good sleep. How about you?"

"I also have a good sleep! The only person who doesn't have that is that giant man."

Emi point something or someone from the beach. I saw Ohm sitting on the sand watching the Sun rise.

"Do you know that he slept outside? I saw him last night at the hammock in front of the window of our room, drinking. I thought after he finished his drink he's going to bed but when I woke up at the middle of the night he's still there."

I look at him once again. He's not in his usual self. Being a sad boi doesn't suit a demon like him.

"I don't, I slept early and I woke up at 7."

"Oh. You must be tired from all the stuff last night. Good thing today they gave us a day to relax before the competition but I still need to review cause I feel like I already forgot everything we discussed!"

She did a fake sob and I just laughed at her. Later that night they announced that they will gave us a free day today for us to enjoy the beach and of course to relax for a bit.

I tap Emi's back. "Don't pressure yourself Emi. You got this!"

She gave me a smile and nod like a child.

"Thanks Fluke. Do you want to grab breakfast together?"

"Oh nah, I'm not yet hungry. You can go now Emi I'll just see you later?"

"Sure! See you around!"

We bid our goodbye. I look at the spot where he is and start walking in that direction.

"I didn't lock the door last night." I lie. I sit next to him and he look at me, I can see how tired he looks. He didn't sleep at all.

"You should lock it people might go to your room and steal something."

"Or maybe you should also sleep there because it's OUR room. You can say if you don't want to share a room with me so I can tell the hotel about it and move me with different room."

"No. Just stay there. It's safer."

"Yeah it's safer than the hammock you try to slept in. Sleep in the room later, I wont lock the door again."

I stand and ready to leave when I stop and look back at him

"and don't drink! you can't even handle beer."

I left him there and went to our room to take a shower so I can eat my breakfast.

After I took a shower I went outside to grab my breakfast. It was just a simple bread and coffee. I don't want to eat a lot since I'm going to try a lot of water activities.

"Nong Fluke!!"

"P'Singto! I was just about to call you!"

"Really? Good thing I found you here. Are you having your breakfast?"

He sit next to me. "Yes Phi. I just eat bread and coffee since I'm going to try those water activity!"

"Really? That must be fun!"

"Hmm! Oh, you wanna join Phi? I wanna try paddle boarding!"

"Really? Sure, I guess. I don't have anything to do."