Chapter 19- Forget Her for Good

*Outfit reference ⬆︎*

Liu Yuxin's POV:

I don't know what was going through my mom's mind at that moment, but she looked devastated for some reason. She looked like I had let her down.

Was she upset that I was dating a girl? I thought she knew. Fear washed over me so I held on tightly to Y/N's hand.

"I can't believe you two did this to me." She stood up from her chair and took a step forward. She grabbed Y/N's face.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner!? I knew you two had a connection since the moment I met you." She engulfed Y/N in a hug.

I smiled but grew confused at the situation. I guess she still has the actress spirit in her because she made me believe she was disappointed in me.

"Mom, you're suffocating her," I said and she let go of Y/N.

"We didn't tell you because we didn't know anything, Mom. We were just friends but we found our true feelings after spending so much time together and going through hardships as well."

My mom leaned on the chair once more. "I'm truly so happy my Xin bug found someone like you, Y/N. I know your heart. Now, you two go enjoy your day. I want you to enjoy the whole week because I know how gaining it will be when you make it to the finals."

She has so much faith in us. We tried to tell her that we wanted to spend some time with her but she had to go to work. She is a teacher at an elementary school right now so she left before we could get ready.

"I'm ready. Let's go." I said as I finish putting on my shoes. "So am I, but I don't know which shoes I should put on. Where are we going?" I look at her and she is wearing black ripped jeans, a red shirt, and a black hood.

"What about those red Converse? Here, I'll put them on you." I grabbed the shoes and helped her put them on. As I was tying her shoes, she began to play with my hair. I small smile appeared on my lips.

"There. Let's go. We are going to watch a movie and I'll take you to some of my favorite places." I put on a bucket hat and we headed out of the door.

-

"...and then, I got lost over there and mom says I cried for like thirty minutes till she came back. Every time I could come back here I would laugh. Until I left home. Then, every time I saw a small ice cream shop like this, I would cry because I missed her so much."

We had spent all day going to different places. It was getting dark and we were now in a small neighborhood's ice cream shop. This is where we used to live when I was a little girl.

"This seems like a very calm place to live. Why did you guys move?" Y/N asked.

"Dad couldn't stand his sister's death. This is where they both grew up as well and in order for him to not think about her, we had to move to the loud city. I miss it here sometimes." I took a lick of my ice cream.

Y/N hummed and she was just looking around eating her ice cream. I noticed she had some ice cream on the corner of her lips. I cleaned it with my thumb and she seemed startled.

"What? Did I scare you? You had a bit of ice cream." I asked as I continued eating.

When I turned to her she was already close to me. She leaned in and I closed my eyes. I felt my stomach flip. I felt her finger caress my lips and I open my eyes.

"You had some ice cream on your lips as well." She said and pulled away from my face and finished her ice cream.

"Y/N, that isn't fair," I said as I threw my head back in frustration.