Pancakes

They are in a relationship here! :)

   Theo had never been happier. His childhood was absolute shit, his teenage years even worse. Now he is 18.

18 and the happiest man alive.

   He was laying in bed with his boyfriend, who was still asleep. Liam's head was lightly resting on his chest and sleeping peacefully. One of Theo's hands were intertwined with Liam's, and the other brushing through his boyfriends hair. If he could lay here like that for all eternity, he would. But he really couldn't.

   Theo extremely gently, slithered from under Liam and got out of bed. The boy in front of him looked adorable with his slightly too long hair pointing in all directions, and his mouth slightly parted. Utterly adorable. That should be illegal, really.

   He got dressed and headed down the stairs. If he was going to appreciate the love of his life, he could at least make him breakfast. Not that he was the greatest cook, because neither of them were. Theo spent most of his life underground with three mad scientists, and Liam had no interest whatsoever in cooking. I mean, he tried... but he always managed the either completely mess it up, or burn it. So Theo got to work with making the only thing he knew how to make; pancakes.

   Upstairs he could hear Liam groaning and falling of of the bed. Not surprising. He was pacing around the room probably searching for something and then there was a soft 'thud'. 'What the hell is he doing?' Thought Theo. He had nearly finished the last pancake and was now sliding it onto the plate. The chimera turned of the stove and listened as Liam bolted down the stairs nearly falling over every few steps. He stopped in his tracks as he realised the scene in front of him.

"You're making breakfast?" He questioned with a soft voice almost excited.

"What does it look like?"

"You making breakfast?..." Theo raised an eyebrow as he went over to the fridge to pour syrup over Liam's pancakes, he wasn't a fan of it. But as he was doing it he kept the eye contact locked.

"And now it's done." He said as he closed the lid and placed it onto the counter. Liam smiled and walked over to his boyfriend faces inches away, before softly kissing him.

"Was that a thank you?" laughed Theo.

"Maybe" They took their plates over to the island and sat on the bar stools. They started eating and talked about the pack doing stupid things, or school, which Theo decided to rejoin for his senior year. About lacrosse and how his team sucked and desperately needed new players. And his parents who are never home.

   After they finished eating, they cleaned up a bit before sitting on the couch and watching TV, which neither of them were focused on, but they weren't going to admit that. They would much rather be doing anything else but watch TV right now. Theo was extremely focused on Liams lips, how they looked so soft and delicate. So he cupped Liams jaw and kissed him, Liam quickly kissing back after processing the moment. It might of turned into a heated make out session... But it was stopped by Liams phone ringing in his pocket. They both groaned but the beta still answered.

"Hey man, you busy?"

"I don't know?"

"I don't know as in watching your favourite series or doing something with Theo?"

"Second?"

"Right then, I'm coming over! See ya!"

"Wait Mase-!" And Mason hung up.

Liam turned to Theo and firmly kissed him again. And somehow by the time the doorbell rang, he was sitting on Theo's waist, lips a deep red and cheeks flushed pink from the lack of air.

"I love you." whispered Liam smiling.

"I love you too, Little Wolf." Responded Theo smiling like a complete idiot. Liam gave him one last peck on the lips, before heading over to the door so he could open it for his best friend, who had dragged his boyfriend over here as well.

This is really short, but I think it's short and sweet! I know I haven't updated on here for a longgggg time.... But I really want to focus on my book right now, so I'll update on here whenever I have time and don't have a writers block. If anyone has any ideas for stories in the future, please do tell me cause I am running out of ideas! I know I want to make one with a pack night, but my brain is not braining. - Nika