just the beginning

Hey there, I'm Kitty.. there's a secret only my friends know of. I guess I'll tell you, " I'm a killer," she says with air quotation marks.  But little does Kitty know that... I'll talk about it later... oh, I'm the narrowator. I know everything! Even stuff about never mind. Oh, Kitty is back. I gotta go!
"I'm back!"
"Does this knife look sharp enough?..." Kitty said..

Kitty walked downstairs and went outside to go to her boyfriends house. She arrived and didn't knock or anything she had just entered. Her boyfriend was cheating on her and she saw it. Then she went up to both of them and...

" KITTY GET OUT NOW YOUR NOT ALLO-"
"agh" knife sound of stabbing.
" wh- wha- what have I- I do- done.." Kitty says softly.. there was blood all over the floor, and her boyfriend dead on the floor.. blood is gushing out his mouth. His other girlfriend was looking the same. Dead, dead on the floor with blood gushing.

She takes off her mask, laying it in the blood, thinking to herself that her journey has just begun. She was crying but laughing at the same time...

I guess Kitty learns from the best... me... our crew told her only to kill one person to she if she could do it, oh she could alright. We let her go on a spree but not a shopping spree. We went with her so we could also go on a spree. Anyways I'll let Kitty talk..

"Finally twins..." Kitty said
"Um, kitty, this isn't the twins it my melodys house, maybe we shou-" I wasn't able to finish when Kitty said
"Who cares! Let's do it. Isn't this a spree? " Kitty said so proudly.

Kitty knocked on the doo and entered Melodys house with her knife behind her back, trying to hide it.

"Hello, Kitty!" My melody said

"Hey melody, no one else is here, right?" Kitty said
"Yea, my gun." Melody said in a mean tone. Melody got up off the couch and pointed the gun at Kitty.
"Don't come near me, Kitty." Melody said to Kitty.

Kitty was shocked when she heard that, and right then, and there Melody knew...