chapter 3

The week really went like seconds ...but they didn't meet after that day.... taehyung was preparing himself for his future spouse and trying to forget Jungkook...

Meanwhile yoongi didn't effected even a little bit..he was agreed for marriage as taehyung didn't agreed if he don't say yes....

So he don't care as he also heard that his to be husband is 18 years old kid ..so it gonna easy for him to handle that kid ...so he is satisfied now ....

Now they are getting ready for Thier marriage....

"You looking handsome bear you grown up really fast I really wished if our parents were alive...!"

Taehyung eyes brimmed with tears..he missed his parents...

"Aish don't cry ...now you're not single ..you have responsibilities now..and most important please leave the chapter of your crush.. today you are going to start new life ...I hope you don't disappoint your husband"

Taehyung nodded understanding yoongi ....

_________________________________________

"Joonie "

Jin said crying as he was crying since yesterday...his babies are going to leave him...

"Jinnie don't cry .. you know that they. Will also become sad after seeing you like this,"
Namjoon said coaxing Jin

"But I'm gonna miss them"

Jin said pouting ...

"It's okay when you will miss them we'll go to see them okay! Now let's check they'll be ready or not"

Jin nodded before going to the room ....

"Aww jiminie how can you do this to me...I'm only single now"
Hobi said pouting..hobi aka Jung hoseok is only friend of Jimin since childhood...

"But who say you are single ...you are already dating that drink of yours for centuries now ..."

"Don't you dare to speak anything bad about my dear Sprite..."

"Yeah yeah"

"Guys please don't fight now.."

Jungkook said stoping them..when Jin enter the room with namjoon

"Aww!!
Look you are looking handsome but I'm only world wide handsome here"

Jin said breaking into windshield laugh secretly ...

"We should get going now"

Namjoon said as they are getting late...

"Jiminie your marriage ceremony will be first okay"

Jimin nodded hearing his appa ...he looked down as tears are brimmed in his eyes.....

--------------____________----------------_________-------

Yoongi was waiting for his partner when Jimin enter holding joonie arms

Yoongi was literally lost looking at Jimin ...he have to accept that Jimin is true young beauty puppy eyes. Button nose and that plum lips .....

As namjoon give Jimin hand to yoongi Jimin looked up to see cat like human is also looking damn handsome ...he blushed at his thoughts and looked down..they exchange the rings and ceremony continued . .

After Thier marriage Thier is taekook turn so taehyung took place of yoongi when again namjoon enter but seeing next person to him taehyung breath stopped momentarily ..

"I think I'm hallucinating...I'm seeing Jungkook instead of my partner"

Taehyung thought as namjoon give Jungkook hand he handed politely...Jungkook looked up to see most handsome man in front of him.his heart beat increased as he looked down......