another sister?

Pov Professor

I was in my lab work on something for girls, making a another powerful girl to equal with girls. As I was making the stuff like I did the girl to come to life, Suger, Spice and everything nice and don't forget what give them power Chemical X. At the thing exploded there stood a girl with white hair, pale skin, and light gray eyes with same outfit the other girls. Her has in a cute bob hair cut style, as she opening her eyes she looked around then spots me on the grown. I get up quickly making my way near her but she got scared and put her hands in defense, weird with the girls came to life they didn't do that maybe she different and has fear " um hello, no need to be afraid I mad you to live a life like me and other people" I say to clam her " w-where  I'm , who I'm" she said look around not know if she that safe " well you in my home and you are-" try to come with a name for , aha! " Your names is Bonnie with power and have sisters" telling her in my happy tone she look confused at me still not knowing what's going on " I have sisters?" Whispering to herself enough for me to hear her " yes you done"

Hear the door open

" Professor we're home" shouted blossom " ah that them now let go me"

Up stairs

As me and Bonnie make it up stairs I see the girl exhausted " what happened " look at them worried " the rowdyruff boys has a new boy on the team out numberings us, four against three we can't focus on all of them" said blossom. Look like him and mojo mad another one too , eh no big deal because it will be equal with Bonnie now. Look back to face Bonnie not near us " oh girl I would like you to meet someone" getting the girls attention " what is it " Bubbles in her Cherry tone " you can come out they won't hurt you" turn to look a Bonnie. She walk up for all of us to see her " girls this is Your new sister Bonnie"

TBC

Word: 371

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 02 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

fourth sister?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें