Chapter two

{Millie💚}

I lead the little girl to the main area before letting Simon explain the timetable. Behind me, i hear sun jumbling around for some things before muttering something under his breath.
"Umm Millie, could you do me a favor?"
I turn around.
"Yea um sure, what is it?"
He smiles sheepishly and rubs his hand on the back of his neck.
"Do you mind doing todays coffee run, i left my card in my room again..."
I groan.
"Sunny, this is the fourth time! What did you need it upstairs for anyways?"
He looks away as my eyes widen.
"You did not order more sh-stuff off of amazon."
He nods slowly, still smiling sheepishly. I groan again, grabbing my wallet. I peak my head into the soft play area. 
"Sims, im doing coffee run. You want anything?"
He walks to me and leans against the wall.
"Yea, can i get a lemon tea with ice? If not just a decaf latte"
I nod and start to the main doors.
"What'cha want sunny?"
"Oh umm can i have caramel latte with a pump of hazelnut?"
I nod as i finish writing the two orders down in notes on my phone.
"K, got it. Will be back in a few" i say as i leave. The nearest café is the Kind Coffee, a very nice and affordable coffee shop that has a nice and varied menu. My girlfriend, Katie, acually works there. When i arrive, a robot barista is at the counter. He's blue and white, similar to sun's design but different. He is moon-themed, well his body was. He wears the normal Kind Coffee uniform with a badge reading 'Moon' on it.
"Welcome to Kind Coffee, where the coffee is sweetest, what can i get for you today?"
I open Notes and read it.
"Can i get a lemon tea with ice, a caramel latte with a pump of hazelnut and a espresso with whipped cream and 2 sugar cubes please?"
Moon types it into the register and nods.
"Yep, ok that will be £12.98. Cash or card?" He asks as he tilts his head to his left.
"Card please" i respond as i open my wallet and take out my barclay's card.
He presses some buttons and jesters for me to tap or insert. I hold my card on the card reader before taking it off and sliding it back into my wallet.
"Name?"
I look up and realize that he means the name for the orders.
"Oh umm Millie" i sheepishly reply.
Moon smiles and nods.
"Ok, we will have them done as soon as possible. Until then, you can take a seat"
I nod as i sit in the table closest to the desk, opening whatsapp and clicking the contact '🧃Capri Sun☀️'.

🧃Capri Sun☀️

        Haiii  (7:45)
(7:46) Hello, did u order? 

Yea, the barista looks ur type (7:48)

(7:49) Does he now, what does he look like?

[INSERT PHOTO OF MOON MAKING A COFFEE] Like this (7:49)

(7:50) Oh damn he kinda does 🤭

😏😏😏😏 (7:50)
(7:51) Ngl, he's a cutie 😏

His name is moon, and he is rlly kind (7:53)

(7:54) i love kind guys😍😍

gotta collect the order, chat later 😙 (7:55)

(7:57) Kk bai 😙

I click my phone off before collecting the three drinks and heading back to the daycare. When i arrive, sun is waiting by the desk, a smug grin on his face. I smirk myself as i place the drinks down. Simon coems and takes his lemon tea before heading back to supervise the kids.
"Sooo, about that guuy" sun slurs, crossing his arms and approacing me. "Do you know if he's single~?"
I shake my head as i sip my drink.
"Didn't ask, and if i did he would think i was a weirdo."
I walk past him and join Simon in the soft play area .

{Simon🌾}

I sip my drink as Millie leans against the wall beside me, sipping her own drink. Sun is in the daycare reception, signing in any late carers.
"Sooo, i heard the word 'cute' and 'boy' in the same sentence. Spill"
She smirks and takes the lid off her coffee.
"Not literally!" I grin and chuckle as she sticks the lid back on.
"The barista that made the drinks was sun's type so i sent him a photo and now he wants to know if that boy's single or not." She unlocks her phone and shows me a photo of this 'cute boy', and if i'm being honest that dude does seem like sun's type, very clearly. Sun sticks his head into the room and holds up a thumbs up, silently asking us if we are good. We give him a thumbs up back as he retracts.