SFW; Something different

On a sandy atoll surrounded by water, an LAAT gunship painted black came out of hyperspace a long ways away from a battle between a Star Destroyer and an MC75, swiftly descending to the surface. It came down alongside a felled AT-AT, the right side opening to a super battle droid and a droideka, stepping onto the sand and gazing upon the main body of the walker.

Droideka; "I told you, Lens; where Raddus goes, loot follows!"

The B2 shook its' upper body, an approximation of shaking its' head, giving a deadpan reply to the Droideka.

Lens; "That's not what you said on Yavin 4, Ohm. You said, and I quote, "Raddus is going to Scariff, I bet he's gonna fight!"."

Ohm turned back to Lens as he approached the walker, his central eye stalk facing him.

Ohm; "And I was right, wasn't I? Now help me get this sucker open, we don't have much time."

Lens let out a facsimile of a sigh and walked up to the side door of the cargo hold, flicking his wrist as his wrist blaster powered up. Ohm backed away as Lens began blasting at the edges of the door, melting an indentation around the door. Once he'd melted enough, he swapped from aiming his right arm to his left, a missle deploying from under a pair of metal plates.

Firing off the missile, it blew away the weakened door and Lens immediately went about clambering inside, Ohm walking back and rubbing his hands together with a low chuckle.

Ohm; "Grab one and go, any old box will do!"

Lens looked around the hold with a grunt, looking at the nearest crate and opening it up to see a dozen thermal detonators surrounded by foam. With a satisfied grunt, he picked up the crate after closing it and carrying it out of the walker in time to see Ohm roll back into the ship. When Lens got into the ship, he set the crate near the front as the doors closed and the ship took off for orbit.

Ohm; "We happy?"

Lens opened the crate and held up one of the detonators with a chortle.

Lens; "Yeah... We happy."