Quit Smoking💄🚬

Summary: lylia, harith, harley, nana & khufra try to find a way to stop esmeralda smoking, an au

( Lylia's pov 🎤 )
Esmeralda is always on her own, talking about stardust and frostbite or whatever to herself. Honestly, you could do way much better than holding a piece of rolled up paper filled with smoke.

You could sing, dance, read, talk, hangout with friends, etc and she's always grumpy🙄.

So I'm gonna find a way to get the real Esmeralda back. The real Esmeralda always showed us cool dances & sang karaoke with me.

( phone call: lylia<33, hairley )

'HARLEY!!' 'yes?' 'Come to the park' 'what? No' 'pleeease' 'no' 'plss esmeralda is being a grouchy grinch again' 'let me ask lesley brb'...........

'WHY NOT!!' 'because u could be doing alcohol behind my back harley, no' 'UGH I HATE YOU!!' 'thanks'

'lesley said no' 'big L' 'shut up bye'

( call ended: 3:24pm )

Sigh. I'll go knock for Khufra then. If he scares me he should be able to scare Esmeralda.

'Yes?' 'Can you help mee Esmeralda isn't picking up her phone' 'umm' 'i will spoil the titanic movie for u if u dont help' 'NOO NO SPOILERS!!' 'then come with me' I said smugly.

I also knocked for Lylia, Harith, Nana & Harley because staying with Khufra is scary🪰

We walked over towards the bins & dumpster area, Esmeralda always hangs out there.

'Essy!' Lylia shrieked. She was too busy smoking to care about us. 'Esmeralda!' Khufra yelled. 'What!?'

Harith grabbed the cigarette that was half - hanging out of her mouth and threw it in the bin.

'That was my last one you sh★thead!' She screamed. Harley frowned. 'If you stop smoking for a week we'll leave you alone!' He said proudly.

'Forever?' 'Yes! We'll leave u alone "forever"  'aight deal' 'yasss well done Harley!' Lylia cheered.

Harley shrugged. 'It's my secret talent'

( Esmeralda Pov )
Gosh, all I did was smoke. It got my mind off the fact I broke up with another one of my boyfriends, was basically bankrupt & looked like a total ragdoll.

But then those little kids came to me & told me to stop. Honestly it was really hard. I was very moody all the time & I always felt the urge to smoke.

And after a week, I felt much better, looked better & even decided to quit smoking.

And no, those kids did not leave me alone forever. Still annoying😪.

a/n: based on how i got one of my friends to stop smoking :D (not the bankrupt part tho)