-6-

Max looked at me with a sad look " it's all started when we arrived at school... Actually you know that rose hates you because you are better than her in every way-"

When her sad that I blushed and he blushes as well then he looked away and continued talking "-well.. she tried to do anything just to embarrass you infront of all of our classmates.. and when she saw that me and you are close she thought that something is going on between us.."

He continued " she thought that we are like .... Dating... Well.. she thought that if she makes me love her you will be sad and embarrassed... Ugh girls-"

I looked at him then I looked down and hold his hand " max... Can you continue please..."

He looked at me with a serious look " well she somehow get the idea of that I live in your house and... You know and she ...She threatened me that she would expose me as your servant if... I didn't date her... And at that moment I thought... That you told her this... I was so ... Mad"

I held his hand tightly " max how many times I have to tell you that you are a friend and I don't see you the way she or anybody else sees you... You are special... My first friend ever" with that I hugged him

He was speechless at first then he hugs me back immediately " I know... Amanda... I was so dumb... Sorry "

I looked at him " you know it's been a long time since you called my name"

He puts his hand on my cheek and he leaned closer to my face " Amanda... I'm sorry ...I love you"

At that moment I was looking at him with my eyes wide opened

"I'm sorry if you don't see me like that or... You still mad at me I deserve to be hated after what I've did to you.. please show no mercy on me.."

Hearing his words I felt my eyes burning... Oh wait .. that was because of my tears... I was crying?

"A-amanda I... " He said while wiping my tears with his sleeves then I put my head on his chest without even thinking

"Max... You don't have to be sorry... And... I don't know what to say about your feelings... Will you give me some time..." I was avoiding eyes contact then we puts held my chin so the I could look at his face...

And he was crying? ... "I'm happy Amanda ... I'll give you all the time you want so you could just forgive me... And my love for you will never Disappears... My heart is for you and only you"

" Thank you max... I jus-" with that the director entered and saw us like... You know most importantly he smiled at us and he said " that's what I talked about... Today's training will end here that was cool"

We immediately stopped hugging and And quickly, we moved away from each other.. feeling all embarrassed ooff this stupid director fvck you ...

Heartless Love | By Rimy/Ladybug 768/LadywriterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara