Chapter One

(Ash's Pov)

'Ugh I can't believe I left My notebook at Sam's house.' I think, stepping out of  my house after the study group with me, her and her girl besties. Me and Sam are best friends, we have been friends since 1st grade
And ever since 6th grade she didn't really try not to make it obvious that she has a crush on me she always gives me chocolate or a gift and gives me compliments about my body and clothes it's weird cause she's my bestie but it is what it is.

( while he was walking)

"HELP ME!"
... 'Wait, What was that'.
I think as I hear someone scream for help

"HELP!". 'It's coming from the alleyway' I think as I starts to get closer, I see two men beating up a smaller man, when I saw this I screamed for them to stop. After I did, they turned back shocked but then they smirked.

"What did you just say to us cutie~?
did You just tell us to stop?"

"Y-yeah I did what are you going to do about it." I say trembling because I had just realized that the two males were alpha's "Oh you're going to regret that you little omega" *the bigger alpha said as he started walking closer to ash*
(I started backing up as the alpha came closer) "s-stand back " *I said with fear in my voice* "or what?" The bigger alpha said with a terrifying tone "what is a weak omega like you going to do to two alphas like us" the taller alpha says with a serious tone (as he said that all you could hear was Police sirens all over I look and see the alphas look panicked and they said ) "your off the hook for now you dumb omega" they both say as they ran out of sight (I thought to myself who called the police as I was deep in thought I look at the guy they were beating up and run over to him worried ) "are you okay ,why were they beating you up " with a little bit of worry in my voice "yeah I'm just glad I could call the cops in time" (I look at him scared as he was laying on the floor bruised all over the place) " you need medical help (I start to pic him up off the ground trying to find a hospital or clinic near where we were)
"Come on stay with me okay " I say with worry In my voice "I cant lose you in my arms please stay with me okay" I feel so worried for the poor man "o-okay" the man says weakly (they finally get to a hospital as they walk in I screamed to get everybody's attention) "Help my friend needs medical care now " (the nurses look at the weak guy in my arms and grab him out of my hands rushing him one a hospital bed rushing him into one of the rooms as they did I take my leave and hurry up to get to Sammy's house and back to check on him)

(Five minutes later)

(As I come back to the hospital I see everyone going frantic around the hospital I walk in and ask one of the nurses how my friend was ) "he's doing better " she says with a kind voice" may I see him I ask with worry in my voice
"Of course this way" she says as she starts walking to a room I start to follow her "so how did your friend get those bruises on his body the nurses asked curiously "he was at his boxing match and lost so I had to rush him here before he got even more hurt" I say lying right to her face knowing I don't even know the guy "well good thing you did or he could of took some serious damage
(We reached the room and I walked in to see the man awake) " your okay thank God" I say with relief that the guy was okay,
"The name is Derek by the way and yes I'm okay " the guy says after i finished my sentence "well that's good but i really should head home ill check up on you tomorrow and my name is Ash it's nice to meet you Derek" i say reassuring him that ill be there tomorrow to make sure he's okay
"It's nice to meet you too Ash" (we shake hands before i walk out the room and walk out the hospital)
°
°
°
°
(The bigger alphas pov)

'ugh I cant believe we let him go' (I say angry at my brother and myself for letting that brat of a omega go) "bro you need to calm down we'll find him eventually and when we do we'll make him pay" (i smirk as my brother said that) "Alister you can admit though he was pretty cute" (as my brother said that my smirk became bigger) "fine Ayden I'll admit he was pretty cute"
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
T.B.C