Chapter 5: "My girl"

~the next day~

*Knock*knock*

Nicole: coming!*runs to open the door*

*Opens the door*

*Shock*

Amber: Hiiiii!!!*cute face*

Nicole: gabriel?* In a soft,sad tone and also shocked because she sees gabriel's arm around amber.*

Gabriel: hey! I just wanted to visit you*both laughs*

Amber: mhmm, oh..and also..to tell you about us?

Nicole: umm*shaking, sad and speechless* what about you guys??*nervous fake laugh*

Gabriel: Well, I know..surprising but were together now*smiles then kisses amber's hand*

Nicile:*shock and speechless*

Amber: umm...hello??

Gabriel: are you alright??

~Nicole heartbroken and about to cry, so she closes and slams the door shut~

Gabriel: Nicole!

Amber: why is she like that?

Gabriel: Idk...umm...she must be suprised*fake smiles*

Gabriel: I should go check on her---

Amber: wait no! What about me?*pout*

Gabriel: uhh*nervous smile* ok let's go...I'll just text her..

Amber: ohh..ok, wanna go have lunch??*smiles*

Gabriel: umm..yeah..sure, why not!

~in the apartment~

*Nicole crying*

Nicole in her mind: I thought he liked me? I also though I had a chance. Should I give up? He sure looks so inlove. Maybe he doesn't really like me.. maybe..maybe..he's just calling me "my girl" cause I'm his girl bestfriend. And right now...it suddenly changed.* Cries *

~someone knocks~

Nicole: what?*in a sad tone** Sobbing*

Eva: nicole!! ITS ME!

~nicole heared her so she went to the door trying to wipe away every tear~

~opens the door~

~eva shock~

Eva: goodness*sad and shock at the same time* what happened?*teary*

~eva hugs nicole~

Nicole: *crying*Eva... theyre together.

Eva: what?! Who is???

Nicole: gab and amber,* cries* and they even went here to show me, how could he have done that!*mad*Last night we were...we were having fun, he even went...he even*cries*...

Eva: ok...ok, sweetie, enough.. I've understood...*sad* ohh..you poor thing.

Nicole: I just can't believe it*sighs* I thought he liked me? Is he just playing with my feelings? He calls me "baby", "mi amor", "my girl", and all that, just for him to get a girlfriend.*said that all in a loud voice*

Eva: ok, sweetie, CHILL! I'm gonna go ask him, about them.. and he's gonna answer me..for making you cry*mad*, understood?*smiles*

Eva: come here..*hugs nicole*

Eva: shed all those tears..cause if I were you Id make a qoute!

Nicole: what qoute?*teary*

Eva" men don't make the ladies cry, unless they are boys who are disguised as men, and if you are crying because of the boy, then you are not a lady but a girl with no mind." PERIOD.