You Remind Me of a Star

Cloudlock wished they could say this was easy. After all, He was the 'master strategist', as well as splitting leadership with the 3 other high commanding Deceptions- but it was anything but easy. They couldn't seem to agree how to approach the upcoming battle- going to the enemy's base before they can strike first, meeting them halfway, sending spies- None of them seemed pleased with the ideas Cloudlock was giving them, making the small seeker feel more and more frustrated- and most of all, useless. How were they meant to help plan for this battle's success if even Soundwave thought the ideas sounded iffy?

Cloudlock anxiously looked down at the papers scattered on the large table, words just faintly illuminated by the large energon screen off the side, as well as the Allspark that slowly spun in the air in the middle of said table. His optics were narrowed and tense, rereading a paper from a specific purple Deception. They didn't like this. They didn't like his plans one bit. Not just because of the many things that could go wrong, but because the plans themselves seemed /wrong/- Sure, Cloudlock and Shockwave had never really seen eye to eye, but this.. Making an army with the Allspark to rule Earth? It seemed oddly taboo, even for the Decepticons- At least it seemed taboo in Cloudlock's eyes.

Cloudlock had been so focused on the papers that they had barely noted a servo placed on the table next to the papers. When it had finally processed, The small seeker blinked a few times before looking up, amused, soft red optics greeting him.

"You know, no matter how many times I see that look on your face, it's honestly always a little funny."

"What look?"

Cloudlock took a small step back from the table and papers, turning to his now lightly chuckling conjunx. Thundercracker crossed his arms, smiling down at them.

"Whenever you look at a paper too long you get this serious look on your face. It never looks natural on you.."

Cloudlock could feel his faceplate heat up ever so slightly, pouting slightly and looking back down at plans he had just been reading. Usually he would talk to Thundercracker about his current work, but he didn't want to add THIS kind of stress onto him... perhaps he would keep this to himself and speak to Shockwave about this personally later. With an ex-vent, Cloudlock gathered some of the papers together and set them to the side, leaving a few letters from Soundwave and Starscream out on display.

"It's just.. Preparation for the Autobots coming.. It's a little more than I expected.."

The black and blue seeker lightly mumbled, making Thundercracker's previous smile fade a bit. However, it quickly returned and he carefully took Cloudlock's hand into his own.

"Come with me. I wanna show you something."

Cloudlock was a little caught off guard, taking a quick glance back at the letters.

"B-but the plans-"

"It won't be long. Plus you've been down here all day, you need to stretch your wings."

Thundercracker said with another small chuckle, lightly tugging Cloudlock closer to him, which they did nothing to stop. Resting their head against him for a moment, they lightly hummed, weighing their options before smiling a little at their lover.

"Alright, alright. It has been a while since I've flown.."

And with that the two seekers left the underground bunker, all while giggling like young mischievous cybertronian as they snuck around the other decepticons patrolling the base, still holding onto each other's hand. There was no need for the others to snitch about the two leaving in times such as these- If Cloudlock could avoid the scoldings of Starscream, they were going to.