Eleven

Charlotte's POV

'Hey Baby' by Pitbull and T-Pain played through the speakers as Bill and I danced together. I had my arms resting on his shoulders and his hands were on my waist.

I love drinking, it makes me feel so light and energetic. I dropped my hands and turned around before pushing myself up against Bill and I looked up through the crowd to see Tom leaning against the bar with a drink in his hand.

I smiled once I saw that he was talking to a girl and turned back around to face Bill. "You want to make your brother mad?" I asked him and he nodded before smiling. "Don't I always?"

I turned back around and pushed myself back up against Bill before reaching for his hands to bring them down to my hips. I waited until Tom looked over at us before I tilted my head back slightly against Bill's chest.

"I think it's working," Bill said next to my ear and I looked back over to Tom to him ignoring the girl who was trying to get his attention. I smiled and reached up to bring Bill's face down closer to mine.

I locked eyes with him and somehow through all the strobing colored lights, I could see his eyes change. I swallowed the lump in my throat before I felt Bill pull away. "I have to go to the bathroom," He said quickly before walking away leaving me alone. I shrugged my shoulders and closed my eyes before dancing by myself.

After a couple of minutes, I felt someone tap my arm. "That was fast," I said with a smile as I turned around to face Bill. "Oh, hey," I said as I made eye contact with a complete stranger. "You're Charlotte from Tokio Hotel, right?" I proudly nodded and he smiled.

"Indeed I am," I answered. "Do you want to dance?" He asked and before I could answer I felt someone grab my arm and pull me away. I looked over and rolled my eyes when I saw Tom. "Trying to make me jealous with Bill is one thing, but you are not dancing with some random dude." I crossed my arms and cocked my head.

"In that case, no dancing with random girls." He licked his lips as he turned his head slightly to the side and then back to me. "I have a reputation to uphold here." He said and I playfully rolled my eyes. "Well," I said reaching my hand up to his arm.

"Why don't you dance with me then?" I watched as he shrugged his shoulders and I moved my hand from his arm to his hand before pulling him back out to the middle of the dance floor.

His hands quickly found their way to my waist and I linked my fingers around the back of his neck. He pulled me as close as he could so that my arms now dangled behind him at the elbow.

I smiled once I felt the warmth of his body. I look good, but this dress doesn't cover up very well. I tilted my head back slightly which made my hair fall behind me and I got a chill from the cold air. The cold air was replaced with Tom's heat.

"Let's find out who does a better job," Tom said quietly about the hickeys on my neck. "Even though we both know the answer." He finished and I tilted my head forward to look at him with a smile on my face. I rolled my eyes playfully before titling my head back again as Love Game' by Lady Gaga began playing.

I was about to bring my head back up so I could start dancing but stopped when I felt Tom's breath on my neck. The feeling of him being so close to me made my insides tingle, that's the best way I could describe it.

I brought one of my hands to his jawline and hooked my fingers around the back of his neck before pulling his face closer to my skin. I felt the cold metal of his lip ring meet my skin and I felt chills throughout my body.

I let a quick gasp escape my lips as I tensed up in his arms. I've never felt such excitement from someone's touch before, not from any girl and not from Felix. I felt his lip ring move to the side and I could only assume that he was smiling at my reaction.