𝐏𝟓 | 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐋

PART FIVE

THE NEXT MORNING alyssa and kiara woke up to nobody home which was odd, they all went to sleep in the chateau and it was still quite early

THE NEXT MORNING alyssa and kiara woke up to nobody home which was odd, they all went to sleep in the chateau and it was still quite early. it was around 9am, they usually woke up around 12.

they decided to make breakfast and talk about everything that came to mind, until john b, pope and jj came barging in after about an hour.

"where have you guys been?!" kiara asked concerned. "yeah so you know that boat we found, well it belonged to scooter grubbs and now theres a big search for it" jj said calmly. "WHAT" kiara shouted still thinking of what to say.

"hey wheres sarah?" alyssa asked confused, "oh yeah she was gone when we woke up" john b said.

jj thought it would be a good idea to get on the boat and find the motel as soon as possible before the cops come and find it first, he didnt want to be caught at a crime scene. he already had a bad reputation with the cops becuase of his dad.

so we all set off. kiara and alyssa were chatting, just like always, was winding pope up about how he might loose his scholarship from this. it was working. he was getting pretty annoyed, and john b was driving the boat trying to stay out of whatever jj was trying to achieve.

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐

WHEN WE ARRIVED we couldnt decide who went in. after about 10 minutes of an argument just going round in circles it was decided who went in.

it was jj, john b and alyssa.

"housekeeping." jj said in a very high pitched voice. "hilarious" john b replied obviously sarcastic pushing him out of the way unlocking it and walking in.

alyssa and jj were just pushing eachother about in a jokey way to make light of the situation. the both of them hardly knew what was going on and why they were even in there.

john b had already found a safe and the code. alyssa and jj both looked at eachother with a wierd look wondering how he did it, but that wasnt important at that point.

he passed a stickynote with the code on it to alyssa and jj, gave them the safe and told them to open it as he walked into another room.

alyssa and jj did the code and saw stacks of money and a gun. we wanted to take it we really did but if john b found out we would never hear the end of it.

he doesnt have to know.

luckily alyssa was wearing denim shorts with pockets and an oversised t shirt. not to oversised, just right so they could cover the pocket.

alyssa and jj stuffed her pockets with money and put the gun in one, after that they passed it onto john b when he got back incase he wanted anything that was leftover, we told him we couldnt find anything.

he saw some lousy old compass and thought it was our familys. (ik thats not where they find it i wanted to switch it up).

all of a sudden they started hearing these taps on the window, like rocks being thrown. we didnt know what it was so we called john b in to check it out.

if alyssa and jj was the reason they got caught john b would not be happy.

he looked and it was kie and pope, they were pointing to the other window. he walked to the other side of the room and looked through. cops, they were about to know on the door, they were a few feet away.

we all stood on the roof. outside of the window since we were on the second floor. john b was on the left, alyssa and jj were on the right.

the roof was slanted so there was a chance we'd slip. alyssa felt herself falling but slowly, jj grabbed her waist to keep her up.

john b gave him a deathstare then rolled his eyes, he didnt roll them in serious way, it was more of an 'im so sick of this guy' eyeroll.

you started blushing and forgot about whatever was happening right that second.

you were brought back to reality when jj put his hand in your back pocket to grab the gun, but accidentally knocking it onto the floor making a bang as it fell bouncing off the roof they were stood on.

we pushed ourselves up against the wall hoping that the cops didnt pick up on the noise but knowing our luck, they did.

kie and pope were staring intentsly at the window as shoupe pulled up the blinds looking around to see if he could find out what made the noise. kie and pope turned around as quick as possible and pretented to be talking and that they didnt see the cops.

shoupe didnt find what he was looking for so he put all of the leftover money we couldnt fit in our pockets. we put some in jjs waistband aswell. he didnt have pockets on his shorts (ik he did just go along with it).

we all got down and john b walked ahead, alyssa and jj were talking and nobody was focused on them, they were talking to john b from afar about god knows what.

alyssa and jj split the money in half and the gun was going to stay in her pocket, they could both use it or take it out whenever they needed it. before they knew it they were at the boat.

"hey guys did you find anything?" pops asked wondering if we did all of that for nothing. john b was about to show everyone the compass when alyssa and jj pull out the money and jj reaches into her pocket and took out the gun. "yeah we did" we both said in sync smirking.

"YOU TOOK THAT FROM A CRIME SCENE?!" pope was not happy. "bro what, john b we sent you there to make sure these two dont get upto anything" kiara added.

"i left the room for one minute" john b said dissapointedly as the blame was going to him.

on the way back there were two men on a boat following us. we didnt know who but they looked like they wanted something.

we sped up but as soon as we did so did they. all of a sudden they pulled out a gun and started shooting at us. what did we have that they wanted. then it hit john b, it was the compass, it was a family heirloom.

you remembered it, it had been passes down your family for generations. the bad thing is that everyone died with the compass on them.

pope and kie didnt know we even had it, jj knew but he was completely clueless about it.

kie started to stand up, "kiara please no" you said tearing up, you couldnt loose her. jj pulled you into a hug and you stayed like that for a while, until it was over.

meanwhile kie had thrown a net that you catch fish with into the water to make them stick. we had outran them and then john b told them all about the compass.

the story on how its a death compass pretty much, and how he found it. we were wondering why scooter grubbs had it in his motel room. we had to ask lana grubbs, his wife.

a/n probs my longest lart aha ill try making them longer.
so i gained motivation, im not quitting the book dontworry i just needed ideas on what to do.
so next part i will use the ideas i was given tysm 🤍🤍