mm: rfa + minor trio embarrassing secrets

-Seven- •He would 100% pick his nose not even joking he would pick his nose.  Debatable if he eats them nasty boogers or not... I just know Vanderwood caught him doing it one time and was absolutely disgusted out of his mind.

-Jumin- •Biased or not he's so normal most of the time that I can't really think of anything but I think that he like talks to Elizabeth as if she's a real person.  In the morning when he's eating breakfast he'll legit talk to her out loud and ask her questions like he's going insane (sounds familiar to my friend Spencer).

-Zen- •This isn't really embarrassing because it's in character for him but he thinks like EVERYONE has their eyes on him at all times.  He'll be in public and someone will wave past him to their friend and he'll think they're waving to him.  He'll try and look good while drinking water or something thinking people are staring at him.

-Yoosung- •I said this originally but he has like a secret private account he made in hopes of becoming famous and makes cringey like "If I Was Your Boyfriend" povs and nobody interacts with it all.  I feel like Seven would stumble across it SOMEHOW and bring it up for the rest of Yoosungs life.

-Jaehee- •Reads fanfics when she has free time.  Most likely of Zen i'm not gunna lie like those One Direction ones where they're in the crowd and they get noticed just cliche things like that.

-V- •Since he's like blind he picks out his clothes and they're like totally mismatched like okay we going to the circussssss!!!!  Anything he does is embarrassing #flop

-Saeran/Ray/Unknown- •He gives me someone who's like lactose intolerant and if he eats dairy he will be on the toilet shitting his head off for like an hour or more... like he likes ice cream but it does things to his stomach..

Bonus:
-Rika- •Her whole life and existence tbh is embarrassing so she should just begone