Beginnig of life suffering

5th  june 2023
one of the most unimaginable day expected in my life. It is the day where  I m totally confused where to go,what to say and what to do.
The things  began with a small misunderstanding.
The day, 5 june 2023 it was a very beautiful moment for me, just because I was meeting my best friend after two months of gap.
but the things does not work out as expected. I felt something low. She told me something which made little doubtful. Actually she told me that which I never expected from her.  I response her in not in good mood. It started gaps among us.
But later on I realised that she also never had this intention  as I had she just told about the this but not complete, I don't know why ?

But I was not angry on her I just tries to realise her that I have no trust issue at you I just need your little moment,that's it.

ut the thing where running out of mind, The mind completely blank, I had to take the decisions but there was nothing on my mind. I started doing all the things even necessary or not ?
because I need back bond again .
later on finally got the chance to things all right.
Just received the message that she is gonna meet me in the collage.