Curse Took Place within 2 WEEK

I suffered alot within these 2 weeks actually she told me not to talked with her. I never lost my hope. because in  some places I might be wrong, Its your responsibility to make me aware that I just offer all my limits of me. every human  makes mistakes, and can fix if  they desire to do it.
no one is perfect, even moon also has scare, God creation.
I always kept our friendship  secrete, thus I can't share to anyone  about the problems.
The guy who always took the practical decision this time he failed.This time fight was between my mind and heart and ultimately my mind nock down in front of heart. I was trying to figure out the problem with us. but that period something used to happen and broke all my hope. 
It was like you built something with all your hard work with pure heart and it broke into several pieces within second.
I faces different messages from different friends and I lied because I didn't dare to confess at all after that I started thinking that Why I m  lying to them. I started overthinking that I must not lied, It was the first time when I lied to someone.
This things were making me into a  arrogant  person, I noticed that a small things make me for the argument. I wanted to control my anger but I couldn't .
Then I stop talking with anyone. I started spending time alone. I don't even talked with parents. I know it does not make any sense.But going through this stage only and I lost all my control. Alone, started time spending the time but it is didn't relex me but I was happy that I was not with any person.
All the things were going at there worse and one more sorrow come to me I received the call from childhood friend who's mother passed.
I moved to his house and stayed for two days, I was trying make muy friend in this critical situation but In Some places I was lacking to take decision. When person is alredy broken how can he  take  good decision and I called to one more friend who use to be with us but he didn't pick up the call then I contact my bestie but also didn't response me I thought I must not tell her.
She is still angry on me and I found myself all alone.

I talked with my parent but the they were very pratical they all went though it but this moment what we needed was emotional support.
I don't have the problem with others I just stuck on my own life.