CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 3 :
THE ART OF EYE CONTACT

  it's been three weeks since jisung surprised his brother of his arrival. they had dinner later that night with their parents. they agreed that he will stay at chan's unit due to the fact that chan is not always in his unit and jisung needed to have a shared unit 'cause their mom wouldn't let him live alone. 

  jisung still remember that dinner night when their mom told him that she couldn't let jisung live alone again after what happened in australia. when he was still in his freshman year and his mom visited him, his mom found out that he's been eating unhealthy food and always eat instant noodles. his mom got mad about it and decided that he should live with his best friend.

and after one week of him spending his time with his parents and family, he decided to work at their company as a chief technology officer. he also bought a new car because of their parents request.

  it's saturday morning when han decided to buy some groceries. he haven't seen chan since Friday because his brother is still at business trip and will be home this afternoon. he take notes of the things he needed to buy. he used to always do that in australia 'cause felix always buy some random stuff when doing grocery.

  han decided to walk into the nearest grocery store. meanwhile, minho entered the store, he decided to buy groceries this morning 'cause he needed to visit his parents later this afternoon. han also entered the store, grabbed a cart and take a look at his notes.

  han is in the meat section when some random guy bumped into him. he turned around to see the guy and his world stops when their eyes met. the same eyes he was staring years ago. those eyes...

  they looked at each others eyes, shocked is written all over their face. minho's mouth opened wide, shocked of the fact that the random guy who he accidentally bumped into is the same guy whom he kissed years ago. after all this years he hadn't change. he's still look gorgeous.

——

ps: this is unedited same as the previews chaps. i just posted it due to the fact that wattpad might delete this.