-19-

Dream was standing at the walls with sapnap and George patiently waiting for Wilber. Wilber walked out the van with tommy following him like his tail. We all slowly exit the van one after the other and make our way towards the main gate.

Wilber's strides reeked of confidence. He may have lost the battle but that did not mean he was giving up on lmanberg.

"took you long enough," dream said as Wilbur came to a halt in front of the green man. "ready to give up your country?" dream taunted. The tension thick in the atmosphere.

"I will never give up on lmanberg." Wilber replied.

"you lost fair and square. You don't have an option here Wilber." Dream said calmly but you could sense the irritation and slight anger in his voice.

Before Wilber could reply tommy lunged for dream. My body moved faster than I could process what just happened and held tommy back from killing the green guy. Wilber also held him back a second after.

"YOU BITCH" tommy started off. "YOU FUCKING BITCH. YOU TURNED OUR OWN PEOPLE AGAINST US." He continued but dream's mask just stared back, almost in a taunting manner. Tommy pushed harder to lunge at dream.

"HOW COULD YOU JUST DO THAT." Tommy continued.

"the final decision was his. I just offered him power. I am not to be blamed for eret's betrayal. I just showed him the world, he chose to stay."

Tommy relaxed a bit after realizing what dream said was right. But he was still determined to save lmanberg. Eret was a lost cause but lmanberg was a whole country that provided him safety and friendships. He couldn't just let it go.

He looked back up at dream after a few second. You could see the sparks in his eyes.

"how about we have a duel. A 1v1. 10 paces, half a heart, one arrow." He started off.

"TOMMY WHAT ARE YOU DOING" Wilber shouted at his brother. "JUST THINK ABOUT WHAT YOUR GETTING YOURSELF INTO." he said as he tried to quite literally shake sense into the teen.

But tommy completely ignored his big brother and turned to dream. "if I win you make lmanberg an independent nation. If you win you can have lmanberg." Tommy completed.

Wilber grabbed tommy's shoulder "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU. DO YOU HEAR YOURSELF? DO YOU KNOW THE STAKES? YOU ARE NOT DUELING TOMMY I WILL NEVER ALLOW THAT, ESPECIALLY AGAINST DREAM!!" he screamed at tom.

"I think that's a good idea." Dream said making everyone turn to him. "4pm today. At the prime path." He adds and him and his team disappear into the woods.

I did not have a good feeling about this. "what have you done tommy" Wilber adds, his face contorting to concern.

The blonde just stared at his brother for a second longer before pushing away from his grasp and making his way to the training ring. All our eyes were fixated on him before most of us dispersed to probably prepare themselves for today.

Wilber was still frozen in place, his eyes and expressions were distant, something you couldn't read.

"what was he thinking?" Wilber asked out loud. I turned to him, worry covered his face that had turned pale. "he's devoted to fight for his country Wil." I answer. It was just us two standing where we were before.

"but can't he see that it's a lost cause," he said and sighed. "there are going to be wars even after dream "promises" us freedom." Wilber said.

"he doesn't want to give up the country that provided him friendship, loyalty and safety." I try to comfort Wilber.

"this is all my fault," he said as his voice slightly broke. "I was the one who dragged him into this." He said as a single tear drop fell from his face.

"none of this is your fault," I tell him. His gaze met mine. "he made the choices, you provided path" I say and walk towards Niki's cabin leaving Wilber stand there.

I need to prepare tommy for the duel. I walk into the cabin and am greeted by pandora who seemed cheerful to see me. I scratch her head as she melts into the warmth of my palm. I then walk up to my chest and get out my bow.

I was fairly good in archery as well. The bow was made with obsidian and had a line of amethyst lined at the edges. It looked badass and so fucking cool.

I still remembered the time me and Niki tried to craft it. we struggled so much but were so proud of the end result. She also has a matching bow, just the amethyst is switched with rose quartz that we found in the caves.

I walk out the door and pandora follows me. I make my way to the training area where a line of targets were placed. Tommy had his bow and was practicing. His aim was good, His arrows almost hitting the bullseye. His stance was slightly off but we can work on that.

Tubbo was watching tommy practice and motivation him from time to time. I walk up to the two and pandora went to sit with tubbo.

"your stance is slightly off." I tell tommy. He looks at me curiously. "that's why your missing the bullseye ever so slightly."

He doesn't say much but just moves out of the way waiting for me to demonstrate. I pull out an arrow from my quiver. "your legs must be slightly wider." I say demonstrating the stance. "and hold your bow slightly up and pull the arrow back a bit more." I say.

With a sharp inhale I release the string.

The arrow went whizzing past tommy and tubbo and landed at the middle of the board. "bullseye!" I say as I move past tommy. The blonde took my spot and took the stance. His eye fixated on the middle. His eyes had the look of determination.

With one quick breath he released the arrow. It went past us and hit the bullseye perfectly. Tommy seemed happy and tubbo started cheering. Pandora was also happy as she started to jump and bark happily. I was proud of him.

"thank you, y/n." he said before he took out another arrow and took his stance again.

We practiced for as long as we could. Tommy hit the bullseye almost every shot. We had a few laughs despite all of us knowing what was to come in just a few hours.

As much as I was proud of tommy, I was fucking pissed at whatever god that's out there that brought this on a literal child. Tubbo and tommy are supposed to be living their childhood chasing butterflies in flower fields not be fighting a fucking war.

The twisted world we live in made tommy use himself as a scape goat for his country's freedom. This fucked up universe is bringing death upon an innocent child who was forced to grow up too soon. How much ever I try to deny it tommy reminded me of me.

It was 3pm and we all gathered and slowly made our ways to the prime path. The walk was silent and everyone was tensed as we knew what was to come.

Just as we reached our destination, three silhouettes came into our vision. All three had an impatient yet intimidating stance and aura surrounding them.

I have a bad feeling about this.

1256 words

guess whos aliveeee

guys im so sorry for disappearing for a month. school started and we had a shit ton of submissions. i also have exams coming up this week and there might not be uploads for next 2 week.

i may write extra now so i can post a little but no promises

again im sorry for the lack of uploads.

also uploads from now might be slightly slow.

thank u so much for being patient with me

if there are any mistakes please let me know

as always stay safe and stay happy

love yall <333