Chapter 4

After 20 minutes of watching tv, Jean can't hold it for much longer due to Belle still looked fine when she was with him even thought after the situation in the morning, he sobbed. And Belle heard him.

Belle then asked him what happened. As he was looking at Belle,
ITS ALL MY FAULT! IM SORRY BELLE! im sorry...
came out of his mouth and cried.

what is it about? Belle asked.

He slid down, leaned on Belle and hold her hand using his right hand saying:

it's my fault that the stones gone... I let that kid in and we lost the stone.. we killed Wild Knuckles for it and now we lost it.. It's my fault...

He thought Belle was going to kill him,instead, she just let go her hands just to wrap around him and her another hand and held his right hand.

And Belle said:I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at that kid, no one knows that punk will do such things, and... To be honest... When I have to manage everything I was in distress, but I don't show it, I thought I can handle everything because I was second-in-command before, but I was very wrong... but you somehow knew that I felt like this, and... you makes me feel better everytime by helping me and encouraging me..., and now I knew that I had someone that helps me. Im not going to do something to someone like this, and this is why second-in-command role suits you, thank you...

And Belle released her hand from his right hand and gave him a hug. The warm hug made his sobbing stopped.

He then hugged Belle back.