Promise Me

[Hello, My Sexy Muffins! This is a new take, in which you, the reader, or the role of Ethan Winters! It is also a male verse! You moved outside the village deep in the woods. Mia is not here, but instead, your fiancé Chris Redfield, and this is before you have Rose. So have fun! Chris will be on a mission! Anyways I hope that you all enjoy this!]

(Chris's POV)

I wake up with my fiancé in my arms. She is so small and frail compared to me. Though she has been getting stronger. Mia, her late wife had died at the baker's home. I had been there for (Name), and we fell in love. I do admit that I manipulated the situation a bit. I know it was underhanded, and I preyed on a grieving widow. I do not regret it. I would do it again to be with (Name). She is the love of my life, my everything. We moved out to a remote area. Somewhere she will be safe, then we got engaged. Now everything is perfect. Well, it is almost perfect... My sweet fiancé will be alone for a week or two. I am going on a mission I hate to leave her alone. But I have no other options.

I kiss down her neck, and she smiles in her sleep. "Chris~" she laughs, stretching. "Your beard tickles~."

"Mmmm~," I say, kissing her, and she kisses back.

"Come on, I have to make breakfast before you have to leave." She tells me.

I look at her. I never want to leave this bed. Never want to leave her.

"Are you sure?" I ask and start to kiss her neck.

It is still littered With bite marks and hickeys from our lovemaking last night.

"I am sure handsome, and if you start that, you will be late." She tells me and rooms out of bed.

Her naked body is so beautiful~

"Now, you go shower, and I will make breakfast." She tells me, grabbing her bathrobe and walking out of the bedroom. I smile and get up, getting into the shower. Washing last night off of me. It feels nice, but not as nice as my (Name's) hands on me.

Once that was done, I towel dry, then dress. Heading downstairs. Where I can smell a delicious meal. In the last year, (Name) has been learning to cook. She has gotten better at cooking. I love that she takes her time to cook for me. She smiles and plates our food, and I pour myself a cup of coffee.

"So what will you be doing while I am gone?" I ask, watching her.

"I do not know... There is a village not too far away." She says. "Or I can go into town or start to clean the storage room out."

"I would like you to not leave the house," I say, and she looks at me.

"Chirs, I will be fine going out." She tells me.

"I know you will be..." I say carefully. "I just worry that something will happen, and I am not here."

"What if I need groceries." She presses.

"You can order in." I shoot back.

"Chris." She tries.

"(Name), you will not leave the house," I tell her firmly, and she stares at me before looking down.

She holds her wrist, where a faint bruise was from last week. When I found out that she had left home and almost got hit by a car. I had found her in town. She had been carrying groceries and walked out without looking. A Car almost hit her, and I had to drag her out of the street. I was so angry. I yelled at her that day. She knew I did not want her to leave the house, and she still did. She could have been killed. I felt terrible for hurting her and yelling at her, but I rather her be a little hurt than dead.

"(Name)." I say, grabbing her chin and having her look at me. "Promise me you will stay in the house."

She looks into my eyes. "I promise I will stay in the house, Chris." She tells me.

I smile and lean down, kissing her. "Good girl." I praise.

We continue to eat and get ready to go. I kiss (Name) goodbye and know she will be a good girl for me. If she is not, I will have to punish her.

[YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS The first chapter is done! I hope you all enjoyed this, and stay sexy, all of my sexy muffins!]