Meeting Father Martin

[Hello, My Sexy Muffins! I am here with a new chapter. This chapter has Father Martin, genderbent Mother Miranda. I hope that you all enjoy this chapter!] 

(Father Martin's POV) 

I stare at this woman she is not a local and is stunning beyond words. I walk across the room my people part for me. She tenses and backs up almost on reflex, but she stops herself. She keeps her head high and our eyes lock once more. Those breathtaking (Eye color) eyes. Oh, how they catch the light and shine so brightly as if they are set aflame~ I stop in front of her. The room is so silent, you could hear a pin drop. 

"You, what is your name?" I demand of her. 

"(Name)." She says, and I can tell she will not give me her last name.

"Why are you here in my village?" I ask her. 

"I came to see the Village I live close by." She states, crossing her arms. "Do you want me to leave?" 

"I see," I nod, my mind is screaming, no, I did not want her to leave. "You may stay," I tell her. "You are far more than Welcome to Stay as long as you want. Innkeeper set her a room in the inn." 

She looks at me. "I am not staying the night, I did not bring anything, and my husband will be waiting for me." She informs me. 

Oh, I don't like that... When I heard her say, her husband. I felt some ugly and nasty feelings build up in me. 

She seems to sense my mood as she is looking towards the exit. "I should be going, I still have to shop for dinner." She tells me, but clearly, it is a lie to leave me. 

I CAN'T LET HER LEAVE ME! 

"Oh, why don't you stay for lunch, on me, an apology for my rude behavior," I offer and intertwine my arm with hers. 

"I-I really have to leave." She tries again, trying to pull away but I keep a firm grip on her. 

"Oh, I insist, my dear," I say and put a bit of my power on her to relax her. "You can trust me, it is just for a bit." 

She stops feeling the slightest influence, odd, most people would be under my control by now. 

"J-Just for a bit, I then have to go." She insists once more. 

"Of course," I tell her, I will have my lycan destroy the pathway out of the village and there will be a storm coming too. 

She will have no choice but to stay, maybe even destroy whatever vehicle brought her here. She is the perfect woman to carry my sweet Eva, to have her back. She will also make the perfect wife~ 

[YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Another chapter is done and welp you are screwed! Anyway, I hope that you all enjoyed this chapter! And stay sexy, all of my sexy muffins!]