⠀ ⠀ㅤㅤ012. ❛ bonds of destiny ❜

❝ 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘸𝘯, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘴

❝ 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘸𝘯, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘴. ❞

━━━✧⊶⊰✶⊱⊷✧━━━

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ~ 𝒙𝒊
❛ bonds of destiny ❜
22 𝐁𝐁𝐘 ━━━ AOTC

The halls of the Jedi Temple buzzed with activity as Velren returned from the fateful encounter on Geonosis, his new scar a constant reminder of the battle he had fought and the woman who had been able to break him

The halls of the Jedi Temple buzzed with activity as Velren returned from the fateful encounter on Geonosis, his new scar a constant reminder of the battle he had fought and the woman who had been able to break him. The weight of their recent triumphs and losses hung heavy in the air, casting a somber tone over the once vibrant sanctuary of the Jedi.

Velren walked with purpose, his steps guided by a newfound determination. He knew that the battles he had faced were only the beginning, and the galaxy still teetered on the edge of darkness. As he navigated the familiar corridors, his thoughts were consumed by reflections on the events that had unfolded and the path that lay ahead.

In the midst of his contemplation, a voice called out to him, drawing his attention. "Velren!" The voice belonged to Yoda, his small stature contrasting with the immense wisdom that emanated from his being. Velren turned towards the venerable Jedi Master, his scarred face lighting up with a mixture of respect and anticipation.

"Master Yoda." Velren greeted, bowing his head slightly. "I trust the journey back from Geonosis was uneventful?"

Yoda's eyes twinkled with a mixture of weariness and pride. "Eventful, it was, but uneventful, no." he responded, a touch of humor lacing his words. "For another time that story is."

Velren nodded, acknowledging the weight of their recent experiences. He felt a swell of gratitude towards Yoda, who had been a guiding presence throughout his training as a Jedi.

"Master Yoda, may I inquire about my next assignment?" Velren asked, his voice filled with a blend of eagerness and determination.

Yoda's gaze shifted momentarily, as if searching the depths of the Force for an answer. "Your path, it is intertwined with another, young Velren," he said cryptically. "A Padawan awaits."