3

Nancy was thrilled. She had dreamed of her wedding day since she was a little girl, and now it was finally here. As her family prepared for her big day, her mother fluttered around her bedroom making last minute touches. Every part of her room was decorated in white roses, a theme that Nancy had been obsessed with since she was a child.

Nancy's wedding went off without a hitch, and the theme was a major hit. Everyone commented on the beauty of the white roses everywhere. From the bridesmaid bouquets to the centerpieces on the dinner tables, white roses were everywhere. Even the wedding cake had been designed with a beautiful bouquet of white roses on the top.

Nancy danced with her new husband surrounded by all of her friends and family, and never stopped smiling. As the night came to an end, she instructed the wait staff to wrap up some of the white rose centerpieces to give to her guests as party favors.

When Nancy and her new husband returned home, a peaceful bliss filled the house. She looked around, admiring the beauty of white roses surrounding her. She was so thankful she had chosen to make white roses her wedding theme, because the sight of them brought her peace and comfort.

From that day on, any time Nancy was feeling overwhelmed or stressed, she would look to a bouquet of white roses and be reminded of the joy of her wedding day.