Book Cover 3.

BOOK NAME : STIRRING SPELLS

SAMPLE BLURB :
In the bustling city of Seoul, amidst the tantalizing aromas and exquisite flavors of culinary delights, resides Jungkook, a talented chef with a captivating secret. Behind his exceptional culinary skills lies a bittersweet predicament: he is unable to smile. Afflicted by the rare Morbius Syndrome, a condition that hinders the movement of facial muscles, Jungkook has lived a life devoid of the simple joy of expression.

Despite his personal struggle, Jungkook pours his heart and soul into his culinary creations, infusing each dish with passion and ingenuity. With a palette as vibrant as his spirit, he uses food as a medium to communicate emotions and bring happiness to others with food.

When an esteemed food critic, intrigued by the enigmatic chef's reputation, arrives at Jungkook's restaurant, it sets in motion a chain of events that will challenge his fate. As the critic delves deeper into the enigma of Jungkook's hidden smile, the chef must confront his own fears and learn to embrace his true self. Will Jungkook find a way to overcome the limitations imposed by his condition and rediscover the ability to smile? Prepare to savor a tale that will leave you hungering for more.

Guess who's planning to make a book out of this?

tbr_tales

___________________________________________

THANK YOU FOR VISITING
~ ♡ ~

DON'T FORGET TO...
VOTE | COMMENT | GIVE FEEDBACK