|~•ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟𝕖•~|

I can still remember our wedding day. How brightly blue the sky was, how the sun shined on our faces. The birds that chirped as they flew freely through the summer wind.

The wedding bells which use to be a pleasant tune in my ears. Now as I remember they only bring death to my ears. The cheers of people's congratulations and laughing now ring as mocking sounds in my mind.

And his face, oh his face. That I looked at with love, happiness, and care. Now I must look at with fear, pain, and despair. For the man I married, is not the man I'm married with.

All these memories of happiness feel like their taunting me as I sat on the window seal of our cabin house. The rain outside felt ironic, as I turned my head to look at the clock.

'9:30, he would be home soon' I though to myself as I stood up dusting my clothes off. I then walked to stand by the door waiting for his arrival.

It wasn't long before the door opened and I bowed my head as he walked through the door. Aizawa Shota. My husband.

"Welcome home sir, how was your day today" I ask politely and respectfully as he closed the door, "Annoying, those kids don't know how to fucking shut up" he exclaimed irritably as I took his coat off and hung it on a hook.

"I see, would you like me to draw you a bath?" I questioned as I got on my knees swiftly to take off his shoes while he looked down at me.

I stayed focused on taking off his shoes, not wanting to look him in the face, but alas I should've known that would never work.

He grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked my head back so I would have no other choice but to look him in the eyes. I grit my teeth in pain.

He ran his thumb over the bottom of my lip, slightly smirking. "I believe I want something else today"  he said as he parted my lips with his thumb gripping my hair tighter.

"You understand what I mean don't you" he said sternly, as he narrowed his eyes looking down at me.

"Y-Yes sir" I said in pain as it felt like he was near pulling my hair out. He nodded in approval as he let go of my hair. "Good, go prepare yourself in the room. I want you ready by the time I get in there" he said as he undid his tie while I stood up and bowed before turning and walking away.

"I don't believe I heard your response" he said as he undid his vest causing me to pause. "Yes Master" I said as he glanced at me before nodding. I bow my head and leave towards the bedroom.

Once I make it inside being taking off
my clothes until I was fully stripped. I sat on my knees with my head bowed as I waited for him to enter to room.

'If I could go back in time, I would scream at myself to runaway.' I though as the door opened to the bedroom. I kept my head down as I saw him stop in front of me.

"Look at me" he spoke sternly, coldly. As I did not have the strength to anger him I comply as I looked him in the eyes silently.

"You know what to do, get to it" he spoke harshly, I reach my hands up and unbuckle his pants before pulling them down along with his boxers.

He grabbed a fistful of my hair and shoved my head harshly towards his crotch area, "Put a move on it damnit" he said as he snarled at me.

I open my mouth and before I could do anything he shoved his cock inside, groaning in pleasure while I slightly choked. Gripping my legs for support.

He then begin thrusting his cock in and out of my mouth, taking it deeper with every thrust. I felt it burning my throat as it applied pressure to my wind pipe. Tears begin forming in my eyes.

He occasionally held my head held my head in place before beginning his violent thrust again. After a while he held my head in place as he released down my throat. causing me to feel choked up.

He moaned before pulling out my mouth, as I coughed up his cum holding my throat as it burned worse with every cough.

I then felt my face sting as I used my hands to support myself before I completely fell. Feeling the bruise begin to form on my face.

"WHEN THE HELL DID I SAY YOU CAN SPIT IT UP YOU STUPID FUCK" Shota shouted at me before kicking me in stomach causing me to hunch over in pain.

"Pl-Please Forgive" I beg as I held onto my stomach, trying to catch my breath. He then gripped my hair and yanked my head back causing me to slightly shout in pain.

"You are so fucking useless" he said as he looked down on my before banging my head on the edge of the bed board.

I felt the blood trickle from my head, "I'm sorry" i apologize, he grabbed me by the arm and dragged me up before tossing me on the bed.

"Just shut the hell up, the more you talk the more piss I get" he said as he got on top of me.

|~•𝕋 𝕀 𝕄 𝔼 𝕊 𝕂 𝕀 ℙ•~|

I laid in the bed now with his arm wrapped around my waist as I cried silently. Living in this house, living with this man. Is hell in itself.

How long will this last