his wrist (angst) pt 1 (:°

TW
-sh
-other things no 16 year old should have to go thru
This is a warning for all these chapters that will come. every chapter will have some form of angst or something in it.

Hunter can't stand the thing that used to make him so proud. His sigil. It used to be the highest thing you could have been,but now it's a curse.it reminds him of what he used to be.what he hated. He tried to cover it up.even at one point asking Camila for some concealer Gus told him about. Gus said it covers up imperfections,he saw it in a human book.

They never worked tho. None of the options were permanent. He wanted something to rid of it forever. He had gotten a pencil sharpener from the bag of school supplies for everyone. He took the blade out and hid it in his pocket for later. Eventually later came. Later during the night when Gus was sleeping hunter crept into the bathroom. He decided to take it off himself. It wouldn't hurt that much after all it wouldn't be his first time.

He pressed the blade against his wrist and breathed in. He slowly slit his sigil.the blood dripped down his arm into the sink. Another. Another. Another. After a while his entire wrist was littered with red lines. He cleaned up the sink and stuff before he got dizzy. As soon as it hit him he went downstairs.he laid down in his sleeping bag. He fell into a uncomfortable sleep.

In the morning Camila got out of her room and went to make breakfast when she saw blood on the floor.it looked like someone had a bloody nose. She decided to ask about it later. Hunter came upstairs and asked to help with food. Then vee. Then willow. Then amity. Then Gus. Then luz.at this point food was done. When they started eating Camila asked if anybody had a bloody nose last night.everyone replied with 'no'.

Camila looked confused.she asked if anyone and bleed last night.again 'no' was the only awnser. Everyone was confused on why she was asking. Not hunter tho. His heart fell thru his stomach. Did she know did she see how did she know?!. Camila sates that she found blood in the hallway. Hunter tensed. He was still woozy from his frenzy on his wrists. He felt if she kept asking questions he was gonna pass out. He became pale. Camila then stated well there was blood in the hallway and no one was claiming it. She decided to do one on ones so they could talk in private.

Once it was hunters turn he almost shit himself. He was scared of her finding out. He tried to keep it from her, from everyone. She asked him if it was his. Hunter is horrible at lying but he still did. Camila looked at him sceptical. He hew she didn't believe him.he felt he was gonna crumble under her gaze. "Hunter was it you bleeding?"
Hunter nearly passed out."n-not it w-wasn't me."
'shit' hunter thought 'she definitely knows now'
"Uh-huh"
Hunter gulped
"You know you don't have to lie you can trust me."
"..." Hunter looked around thinking of an excuse. "I-i stubbed my to pretty hard last night maybe that's why there was blood because I d-dont think I was bleeding if I was I didn't notice and even then it dosentmatterthatmuchbecauseicanhandlealittleblooditsnotthathardiveseenitplentytimesbefore-" "hunter, it's fine if it was you I'm not mad. I just am worried it it was you stubbing your toe or whatever you said happened please go take care of it." Camila said sincerely. She didn't believe him for one moment. She could see his feet and there was no blood no cut no nothing. Everyone else was just as confused as she was on the blood and didn't seem suspicious or this eager to cove it up. She just hoped he felt comfortable enough to come to her about it, she couldn't force him to talk even if she wanted to.

Hahaha not one shot this is gonna be cross posted on ao3 at some point in time. I will continue this when I feel like it.