The meeting...👁👀

#Cerina POV#
    I arrived at the store and found Charlotte my bosom  friend waiting for me as the entrance .I and Charlotte has been friends since school day so she I aware of my plight and difficulties. She works in a  Shaw COOPERATION as a low level clerical staff only God knew how she got such a job although sh always gist me about her place of work,colleagues, boss and so on but I have never set my eye on her place of work or her colleagues or her Almighty boss... In fact u don't know his name nor adores him like Charlotte normally do.I  have heard of him but I have not seen him even on internet as I am not a person who have such time for  browsing about individuals that don't fucking know me.Hphh...
Charlotte normally have her breakfast at my Eatery ....Yes,of course she pays me. She has enough time for makeups and new clothes. She wants to impress her boss and,colleagues  as for me I don't fucking care as long as I am my siblings are alive I am okay...
    I went to the hospital first yo deposit mom's drugs fee for the day.I did not visit her ward because I might be forced to cry because my mom is in a really pitiable condition.when I got to the store I found Charlotte with her heavy plastered makeup ,she wore a nice ,neat,ironed,cooperate uniform trust Charlotte for dressing gorgeous always ,she I pretty tho and has a twin brother Charles who i s a gym owner.
"Hey,babe where have you been?" Charlotte exclaimed on seeing me.
"So,sorry girl I went to see my mother" I said.
"How is she doing?"
"Fine,but not getting any better at all thanks to the drugs."
"I would have cone to see her but you know the nature of my job...duties here and there ...meetings..."
"And calculation right???I know it fine okay"
It had always been her lines each time she regret not coming to see Mom, that I learnt by heart .Charlotte has been a nice and caring person to I and and siblings.she has always been supportive, caring,and really nice calm and jovial.I loved her more like a sister.
"What'd you got for me?" Charlotte asked as I settled down for days business.
"Coffee,and pie..."
"Is the cookie ready?"
"No,just pie and coffee for now"
I served her and left to fix other things. She sat down and enjoyed her meal just the way she likes them. I sat with after I was done doing the cleaning.
"So...how is ava and James??"
"They are fine and good we had an argument  and left...for school."
"Argument???About what exactly?"
Charlotte hates to hear that I and my siblings argued she disliked it and love seeing  us being at peace.
"They.. wanted me to...to...to... to get a job..."
"A Job?!!?"
"Yes,they complained if our financial status and inability to pay mum surgical bills,they wanted me to use my high educational degree to get a higher paying job..."
" I have been thinking about that too cerina,you need yo get a job with your high qualification and standards in education, you and I know that you are an intelligent girl while in school why not consider your siblings idea..."
"Really?Charlotte! I can't believe you are in support of their crazy idea oh God!!!"
"Cerina you need to listen to me please...."
" so what about my mother store who will care for it..you don't seem to understand my point... Charlotte... "
"James and Ava can care for that after school each day..."
"That will obviously be a distraction to them both ...hustling at their age I obviously not acceptable by me ,Charlotte"
"Do you have a choice??"
Cerina looks at Charlotte sarcastically.
"Cerina you gat to think k deeply about this ,because this whole matter revolves round your mother ...get a high paying job... And you can save for your mom's treatment." Charlotte stated.
Silence enveloped us till costumers entered the shop yo buy things.
Charlotte left after paying me my money ,she told me to think about the whole issue critically,but I guess something frantically happened that same day.
                            ***
                            Marvin POV...
      I and Xavier got to  the fucking venue of the meeting. But we did not find any soul there.I and Xavier waited for what seem like hours.Soon we were famished and tired ,and decided to eat something I begged Xavier yo let our body guard buy the food but he refused vehemently, after much pleas from Xavier ,I decided on a second thought to eat at the slummy restaurant,so we walked down to this restaurant which was not classic and very old fashioned. As soon as we entered, the aroma of jam doughnut and fleshly baked milky cookies waft through my pointed nostrils. Xavier smiled at me and I nodded in approval. As  soon as I know what was happening camera from people went up,to take the picture of the Almighty Marvin Shaw, ,I walked with dignity.
Some girl gushed over me, and we drooling  over my unmatched handsomeness ,some even came for my autograph, but imagine me...President Marvin Shaw ,the all mighty  CEO and President of the prestigious "Shaw COOPERATION ",  sign and autograph on a local and poverty stricken girls ,can never be me!!I told my body guards to dismiss them as we proceeded to call the waitress, I and Xavier sat down at a table.One thing I like about this place is it neatness,although it looks old ,but very neat,the chairs and tables are properly dusted and cleaned up.It is really nice in this slummy restaurant tho...
   Xavier called the supposed waitress...
A young beautiful girl entered with a neat white tray.she wore penciled mouthed gown that exposes her curvy hips,and the upper part of her dress exposes a little of her succulent cleavage, I found my self lusting over her. Her eyes we're brownish ,so bold and beautiful. Her lips were curvy,pinkish and looks so soft.Her hair was blonde, so was her skin.she was the realistic snow white in Disney  cartoons. She was the prettiest waitress I have ever seen. I have no interest in women but her beauty captivated me, her white set of teeth was spotless,and her dimples were jealously drugged at her cheeks.I kept staring at her ,till Xavier nudged me surprised at my lustful stare.
" Hello,sire what should I serve you... ".Her angelic voice asked me.
" Ehmm....what... Ehmm...do... Ehmmm..."I found my self stammering already.
Thank Goodness Xavier understocked my plight.
"Serve us,some milky cookies and hot chocolate" Xavier said.She smiled at Xavier and to me.I felt butterflies I my stomach.I winked at her in a rather sexy form and got the shock of my life. She hissed. I felt angry, all my lustful feeling vanished, I felt like beating her up for disrespecting me.