Chapter 13: Hands on The Weed

"Mrs. Lady Lilith, we must have you reconsider, we're no longer going to put our time into Mickey. He's only going to be a hassle for what our goal is. We came here to strictly put an end to whatever the hell he's doing. We're just being honest," Alear replied. The other heroes nodded in agreement.

Lilith stood there staring at the heroes and then took a deep breath. "Okay, you're all trying to put an end to Mickey, correct? I know but you need consider what I have in mind."

Alear sighed, "We are Lady Lilith, the problem is... we don't want to focus on Mickey anymore!" Lilith stood there staring down at herself as the other two looked over. "I get we need to get the weed but I think the heroes can do that for us, we don't need to handle him anymore."

Lilith questioned, "How positive are you in your allies?"

"Very positive they will do just fine," Chrom replied with a small smile. Lilith took a deep breath and then slowly nodded. "We do not wish to be harmful or rude but it's just the way we are. We apologize."

Lilith sighed, "Don't you worry about a thing. I trust your allies." The heroes nodded as they sat around waiting for the heroes. Meanwhile, the heroes were eating at the café, laughing and cheering with each other.

Kirby laughed, "So you guys, you know how many times we've kicked Mickey's ass yet it took a while for the Asternians to defeat him? I think we're doing excellent this time around!"

"Even with the borders power barrier being broken, I think we are doing just fine against him. Still, I feel awful just about all the things that happened to the people in Asternia when he was there terrorizing them," Eula replied. The heroes nodded as Kirby looked over at the window. Suddenly the heroes got a message written by Chrom.

It wrote, "Hey heroes, we need you guys to deal with Mickey just one more time, we need to the weed as we forgot to get it away from him. Can you all do us a favor and get the weed when he attacks? " The heroes nodded as they replied to Chrom with a thumbs up. The heroes continued chatting with each other as Kirby kept staring out the window. The sun was setting and it was a peaceful feeling.

Hajime asked, "Enjoying the setting sun?"

"The setting sun is one of my favorite things to view! How about the rest of you?" Kirby questioned.

Marianne nodded in agreement, "Yes, the setting sun is amazing to watch. You get to see a wonderful sunset and the colors help with the mood as well. That's how I've seen it." Kirby nodded as he kept on looking outside.

Mario sighed, "I'm looking back to when we first met Asternia Mario, we were a little rude but I guess it made sort of sense. He appeared out of nowhere after we all were just recovering from the war. And we still are, it's been quite a lot."

"Definitely, the war a lot but this has just been absolutely wild, going against Mickey Mouse out of all people? That's... honestly really stupid," Agent 4 giggled. The rest of the heroes giggled alongside him. Suddenly Kirby spotted ray gun shots being blasted. Kirby looked up and dashed directly outside. The heroes were unaware as Kirby came across Tails.

Kirby questioned, "Tails? What are you doing around here?"

"I heard some noises and I was just randomly being attacked! I'm really worried it was Mickey again but the moon hasn't come up yet! I don't think he'll respawn until tomorrow but I'm still nervous either way," Tails explained.

Kirby replied, "Yeah I understand how you feel, Mickey has left me worried too since he constantly terrorizes the citizens here. Can't imagine how the Asternians were feeling when he was at his fullest power. Speaking of, we need to get that weed away from him."