Part 1

Trump just got out of a meeting, he was furious. Putin had told him that his relationship with Biden was getting in the way of his presidential duties. Trump loved Biden, and he wanted nothing more than to be with him for the rest of his life. However, he knew he'd upset the entire United States if he didn't focus more on being president. He hurried out of the meeting room with tears in his eyes, what was he going to do? Trump made it to his home a few minutes after the meeting, he opened the door and ran to his bedroom. "Hey Tru-" Biden greeted, but was cut off by the slam of the bedroom door. Biden got worried, he followed Trump upstairs and knocked on the door, "hey... What's wrong?"

     "We have to break up." Trump sobbed. 

     "What?!" Biden's expression went from worry to pure shock. "Why...?" Tears rolled down his cheeks.

     "Im sorry, Biden..." Trump's voice broke as he spoke, "I have to take care of our country... I... I love you but..." 

     Biden grew angry, "but what, Donald?!" Tears continued to fall from his beautiful glistening eyes. 

     "I'm sorry, Biden! But ive been informed that I haven't been taking care of our country! That I've been spending too much time with you and not enough completing my duties!" Trump cried.

    Biden got even angrier, but he knew how to fix this. he grabbed Trump's cheek and pressed his lips against his. Trump kissed back, then slid his tongue into Biden's mouth. Their tongues danced together, Trump moaned into Biden's mouth as they made out. Soon, the two pulled away breathless from the kiss. Trump started kissing Biden again, removing his tie and unbuttoning his shirt. A smirk appeared on Biden's face and started unbuttoning Trump's shirt as well.