ii. The Dragon Pit.

CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER TWO.

───────────────.˚₊❖

PRINCESS ELAENA walked into the library after sprinting down multiple halls and finally reaching a stop.

She smiled once she saw a silver-haired boy sitting at one of the big tables, reading one of his many philosophy books as he waited for her.

"Aemond!" She called out, slowly walking towards him as he turned around to see her.

"You're late." Prince Aemond told her, standing up from his seat to greet the Princess.

"I do not need a lecture, Aemond. My mother was giving birth and then your mother requested to see the child right after it was born." Elaena shrugged at him, grabbing the philosophy book out of his grasp and flipping through it.

"Well, while that is justified, we need to head to the Dragonpit for lessons." Aemond said, snatching the book out of her hold. The girl huffed at the two moon older boy in front of her.

"I don't even need to be there. My dragons behave wonderfully." Princess Elaena argued, linking their arms together as they walked out of the library. The young prince blushed at her soft touch, and while Elaena liked physical affection and gave it to him, he never quite got used to it as it was never given to him until he met the Princess.

              "Must you always argue with me, Princess?" Aemond sighed, pretending as if he didn't enjoy her complaining and whining. The Prince could truly be himself when he was around her, when he was with Elaena there was no trace of the shy and sad boy other people knew.

       When Aemond was getting laughed at or repeatedly bullied, the only one who truly did something about it was Elaena. She had always stood up for him, while not even his own father would.