Friends Forever

Elin

Every inch of Elin's skin was crawling, burning with heat, as if dragonfire was licking her from the inside out. Perhaps Targaryens were truly the blood of the dragon, for every time Aemond touched her, it was as if she was being consumed by flames. She longed to live in the fires, to bask in the inferno that was his caress until she was charred to the bone, scorched to nothing more than ash.

Rolling them over, she pressed her hands to his chest, feeling his cock hit deep inside her, making her insides clench and her head fall back, delirious with pleasure.

"Fuck, that's it, darling. Ride me..." Aemond encouraged, his voice thick, darkened with passion. Rolling her hips, Elin did exactly as he asked, bucking on top of him. "Fuck..." With skilled, assured movements, Aemond's hands explored her skin, running up her sides and palming the heavy flesh of her breasts. A loud whine fell from her lips as he flicked his thumbs over her nipples, sending another wave of ecstasy coursing through her.

"Oh, Gods, Aemond!' she cried, as he gripped her hips, fucking her deeper, harder. With every thrust, he was pushing her closer to the edge. "Fuck, I'm—"

Without warning, the door slammed open, and the pair broke apart, scrambling to cover themselves with the sheets.

"Fucking hells, Alysanne!" Elin cried the moment she set eyes on her lady.

"My apologies, but I need you, right now..." Alysanne replied, chewing on the nail of her thumb. It was a habit the Lady of Winterfell reserved only for when her nerves were absolutely destroyed, and Elin knew that whatever she needed must be important. "I tried to wait for you, but it's been hours..." she added, wrinkling her nose at them.

"It would be hours, still, if you would kindly get the fuck out." Aemond interjected. "The last time I checked, these quarters belong to the royal family, which you are not yet a part of." His words were sharp, laced with irritation, but a smirk pulled at the edges of his mouth.

"Of course, my prince," Alysanne replied snidely, "I will gladly take what belongs to my household and vacate your rooms." She held out her hand expectantly and Elin had no choice but to comply, reaching for her dress and tugging it over her head. "I will return her to you promptly, I swear it." Alysanne added, tugging her from the room. The last thing Elin heard before she closed the door behind her was Aemond's annoyed huff as he fell back against the pillows.

"This had better be fucking good, Annie," she complained as her mistress pulled her through the corridors and back to her rooms, "I was so fucking close to an orgasm that I might just fuck you instead." Alysanne didn't reply to her cheeky comment, tension thick between them and slowly Elin grew worried. When they finally made it back to Alysanne's quarters, Annie slammed the door shut and sagged against it.

"I'm going to fucking lose my mind Elin," she finally breathed, her head falling back against the door with a sigh.

"What happened?"

"I want to fuck Aegon..." For a moment, the girls just stared at one another, Elin's eyes wide with disbelief, before she burst into a fit of laughter.

"You dragged me all the way back here—"

"No, listen to me..." Alysanne launched into a lengthy story about Aegon stealing her from Dorran's watch and taking her down to the beach to look at the stars.

"Oh, my Gods, how fucking sweet..." Elin breathed. Deep down, she knew Alysanne needed romance in her life. Elin didn't. She was happy to fuck like animals and then move on to the next best thing. In fact, she was surprised that she still enjoyed fucking Aemond after all these weeks.