╭ ˓ 𓂃˳▁͟ ✑ ͜ཾ⃗❝⃘⁎ ݁ ࿓ ̩͙ ͜ ꢆ wingriddenangel. 。。。

hush little angel, don't say a word.
bottle full of pills passed out on the curb. .
sun brings heat and it just won't snow–
noose like a necklace on my neck, won't go

XXX.

⠀┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

⠀┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ .* ♡̩͙ ┈┈┈

life after death. › xxxtentacion

status : ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ › ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ongoing

⠀⠀━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

first and foremost, my condolences.

when a soul leaves the earth, they are not gone forever. they rejoice in spirit, loving and giving to their loved ones as they age through the eternal eyes of humanity. a grave isn't the only thing to remember one by after death.

life maintains its own seesawed perspective when it comes to winning in our favor. things will only go our way, granted if we
take the necessary precautionary measures to make sure you are within your highest alignment. when your cup is too full, and there are many situations you may be unknowingly taking advantage of, the universe has the right to take that from you. in your time on earth, spend your intentions with the right people. giving and loving them as you would love yourself.

each day of grief is weighted at its own pace, and it's up to the individual to decide whether or not the loss of a loved one will invade their living peace. people don't tell you ❛ [redacted] wouldn't want you to be sad about it❜ for no reason. it's the morbid truth we approach and accept upon being a person of society. death is inescapable, and there are many instances where your safety of life isn't entirely guaranteed. nonetheless, you are to contribute to society in a positive way. you are still expected to make sure you don't become the person who will take the life of another.

rest in peace to jahseh d. onfroy; father of gekyume. brother, son, cousin.

Jahseh Dwayne Ricardo Onfroy (jamaican parents love themself a mouthful of a name) was born to Cleopatra Bernard and Dwayne Ricardo Onfroy, both from loosely defined areas of Jamaica.

the memory of a lost person is never erased by time, because our words manage to give life to others who can't speak for themselves. life is not the end of existence. love your lost ones as much as you loved them in their time on earth. live the life your lost one's would've wanted you to live. when you lose someone; it is no longer about them, or their lack of physical ability. it's about you, how you cope afterwards, and how you choose to live after their death.

after losing so many people, you learn how to live a life free of vain. i believe in following the teachings of my ancestors as they've given me the path to be where i am now. i'm enlightened and uplifted, all because i've learned the cycles of grieving and growth.