An Unexpected Proposal

After the dance off with Olivia and Yunan, Anne and Sasha enter the throne room only to find The Calamity Box on its podium. "I don't see Marcy." Anne said as she was hoping to find Marcy. "First things first, get the box." Sasha said. Anne and Sasha rush to the box. Anne eyes the box with pure excitement. "I can't believe it, it's over. We've won." Anne said in enjoyment.

She attempted to grab the box, only for her hands to phase through the box. "Wait, What?" Anne said in shock and confusion. The lights turn off as the group is entangled in mechanical tentacles. Eyes open around the room as one of them in the center of the throne reveled their captor. "Hello Girls!" Darcy said as she greeted her new prisoners.

Anne's heart dropped into her stomach as she eyed the person they were hoping to find, but eyeing the strange entity caused Anne's heart to shatter as her eyes tried to swell with tears but she holds them in. "Marcy? What are you wearing? What's going on." Anne said. Darcy smirks at the teen. "We're not Marcy, not anymore." Darcy said as she hands to box to a mechanical tentacle on the left. "Were a collection of Amphibia's Greatest Minds uploaded into a unified consciousness." Darcy muttered as she approached Anne.

Anne's anger and rage bubbled to the surface as she fought against the mechanical wires of her captor. "What have you done with Marcy!?" Anne yelled in anger. Darcy smirks at the teens questions. "She's up here with us." Darcy said as she points to the place were Marcy's consciousness is being held. "It's how we knew about your little ruse. War of The Warlocks, very cute." Darcy laughed as she clasps her hands together.

Sasha was getting angered more than anyone as she fought against the wires of the hivemind. "Give us our friend, or I'll rip that helmet off and take her back!" Sasha yelled in anger. Darcy appeared next to Anne and Sasha. "Your friend? Don't be silly!" Darcy chuckled as she walked causally from between the two girls. "You're not friends, not anymore and examining Marcy's memories, it's doubtful you ever were." Darcy said.

Sasha looked at the hivemind in deep shock and depression as she manipulated Marcy and Anne and pushed the two around. Anne looks at her co-commander and saw that expression. "Sasha! Don't listen to this thing." Anne said. Darcy looks at the teen and smirks. "Ahh, the famous Anne." Darcy muttered. Anne looks at the hivemind possessing her friend. "Dumber than a bag of rock and somehow this rebellion's last hope." Darcy said.

As Darcy walked pass the teen, the hivemind felt the softness and tenderness of Anne's skin. Darcy has a small blush appear across her face. Darcy examines Marcy's memories again and sees Anne and Marcy messing around together and playing in the rain as kids. Darcy turns back to Anne and smiled at her and strokes her cheek. Anne remains confused.

"Anne is the last hope indeed." Darcy muttered. Anne remains silent and confused. Darcy hears the minds talking as she closes her eyes and puts her hands together as they try to reach a consensus of what to do, they finally come up with something. "Looks like we've reached a consensus." Darcy said. She turns back to the throne as her black and red velvet cape flows behind her.

"What are you saying, you ancient computer!?" Sasha shouted. Darcy smiles as she looks at Anne. "Well Nice of you to ask, dear Sasha. We will allow Anne to join our ranks in our hivemind and Marcy will be certainly happy to have her one true love by her side for all eternity." Darcy said. "After all, she is the chosen one of the prophecy and the one true love of Marcy Wu." Darcy said.

Anne was in shock, confusion and her heart was pounding, she looks at Darcy with her anger rising at this moment. Darcy looks at Anne as she sees her changing in expressions. "So what do you say, Boonchuy? You better answer wisely as the choice is your is yours alone." Darcy said. Anne was in shock and confusion as her rage and anger was bubbling to the surface.