A Dark Reflection

Anne was in the bedroom as she was covered up all comfy and cozy, she was embarrassed she's in bed naked but she couldn't do anything about Darcy or anything. She misses Marcy so much as she wished none of this happen, she wishes she just pulled Marcy into the portal instead of watching hr get stabbed by Andrias. She started tearing up as she knows all of this is her fault.

"Marcy, I'm so sorry. It's all my fault that your not here with us." Anne said sobbing. "Marcy, I want you back, I miss you so much." Anne said. She hugs her knees and started crying, Anne stops as she gets up and gets dressed. She lays down on the bed and was only thinking about Marcy and was thinking about a way to get out.

She then had it, she gets out of bed and escaped from the bedroom. Darcy was in the throne room as she saw the wedding being decorated, she read the wedding coordination plans and was angered by them. After she told her Frobots to fine tune those plans and have them send for Andrias to explain that.

Andrias arrived in Darcy's study with a sweat. "Hello Andrias." Darcy said. Andrias kneels before Darcy. "Why did you summon me, My Lord?" Andrias asked. Darcy smiles and stands up from her chair. "I summoned you so you can tell me about the wedding plan and why you made a ridiculous coordination plan." Darcy said.

Andrias gulped as he spoke. "My Lord, I had Anne help me with those plans, she thought you might like them." Andrias said. Darcy's anger rose before she calmed down and took a deep breath. "Anne helped you out, well, I have the Frobots tuning those plans and I'm not going to be... Rude." Darcy said. Andrias sighed in relief as Triple B came running in.

"What is it, Triple B?" Darcy asked. "My Lord, sorry for interrupting but... Anne escaped." Bartley said. Darcy was in shock as she smiles. "Well, looks like we're going to play a little hide and seek then." Darcy said as she walked out of her study with her black and red cape flowed behind her with her silky black messy hair flowing as well.

Anne walked down the castle hallway as she tried to find a way out of here. "I never thought the castle was this big." Anne muttered. She continues to walk down the hall as she heard footsteps as she hid behind the pillers. She then saw Darcy without her helmet as her cape flowed in the wind and her messy hair was following her as her orange eyes sparkle with a smile on her face.

Anne blushes as she sees her first friend in cool armor with a evil personally. "Okay, I'm honestly going to say that, Marcy looks really beautiful." Anne said. Darcy sang hide and seek as she walked. "Ding dong, here I come to find you, hurry up and run, our game of hide and seek has just begun." Darcy sang. Anne hears her friends voice all robotic.

Anne knew she had to get Marcy out as fast as she can. "Hold on Marcy, I'll find a way to get you out." Anne said. Anne continued her way down the hall as she was out of Darcy's sight, she continues her way for the way out of the castle.

Anne walked for hours as she stayed stealthy as she tried to avoid Darcy, Andrias and The Frobots from catching her. Anne then stumbled upon two double doors as she thought it was the way out, but when she opened it she was in a very dark room. She stepped into the dark room with chills running down her body as she was so scared of the room she was in as she was shaking so much.

Anne looked around as she then hears a voice speak to her. "We have been waiting for you, Anne Boonchuy." Aldrich said. Anne hears the voice of Andrias' late father, King Aldrich Leviathan. "What? Who- Who are you?" Anne asked. A orange hologram of the one who spoke appears to Anne. "Hello Anne Boonchuy, I am Aldrich, I'm here to welcome you to our beloved Newtopia." Aldrich replied.

Anne's eyes widen as he sees the crown in his head. "Are you? Are you Andrias' father?" Anne asked. Aldrich smiles as he kneels down to her. "Why yes I am. He is my son, I'm the one who made him who he is today." Aldrich said.