Continuing where We left Off

I open my eyes, out of the car, Dean and John still in the Impala. I looked around and saw I was dripping in blood. I concluded I fell out of a crushed open door, when we got hit.

I looked around, trying to get up, failingly, and saw Sam. He was still in the car, my door was still closed. I must have teleported out by accident...

I saw the truck driver walking towards Sam, and by his demeanor concluded he was possessed. As he opened Sam's door, I heard Sam say "Get Back,". I tried to pull his legs away as Sam continued, "Or I'll kill you, I swear to God.". The demon almost laughed, "You won't" as a response. "You're saving the bullet for someone else." I tried to pull myself up to stop Sam, trying to remember the exorcism or find my journal where I placed a paper copy of it. Sam pulled back the hammer and fiercely said, "You wanna bet?" The demon smiles, but realizes Sam's serious, leaving seconds later, the driver falling to the ground.

Sam tries to wake dad, but he doesn't answer. He then calls Dean, but Dean doesn't respond either. Noticing Sam's concern, I weakly respond, barely audible "Sam? Are you ok?" I asked, worried. Though suddenly everything was turning black around me. "Sam... I can't... I can't see... Sam?" I called sacred, I felt something grab me before everything went quiet again.

I woke up at the hospital about a day later. Sam was sitting in my room, clearing having been stitched and fixed up by a professional. I weakly opened my eyes and looked over at him. He looked at me and was shocked. "They told me you won't wake for another day or two!" he said worriedly. I realized what had happened, but didn't wish to worry him about "another power".

Flashback:

I fell down to the ground, the blood from my wing staining the white, blood red. I looked towards Crowley and he stared in shock. "So no one can get in the cage?" I asked and he awkwardly nodded. "I thought you knew already..." He said, stilling not to chuckle at my failure. I rolled my eyes and picked myself up. I looked towards my wing and it was already closing the wound. "Who knew a hybrid would heal quicker than it's related relatives?" He said with an interested grin.

(end)

I sat up and smiled at Sam, "I guess it's a miracle?" I say, trying to be convincing. He smiled, worriedly, and hugged me. I returned his hug, realizing he was the one who picked me up when I blacked out. Sam mentioned how he was going to visit Dean and I agreed he should, I was okay and Dean wasn't.

I watched the halls, doctors and nurses running back and forth. Then suddenly, Dean crossed the path, walking to his own room. He seemed okay and in better condition than Sam has stated, so I followed him.

I watched as he stood confused in the corner, ignored. This confused me until I looked to the side and saw Dean on the bed attached to many tubes and machines. I looked towards the "other" Dean and back confused. Then I realized what I was doing...I was astral projecting, but how?

Sam walked in a few moments later, as Dean tried to talk to him. I gave Dean a 'were not physically here' look, but he clearly didn't understand. "Oh no," Sam mutters as he walks over to Dean's body on the bed.

I continued to watch as Dean tried everything to talk to Sam, but Sam didn't hear him. I looked at my hands and body confused still as to how and why.

After a few minutes, the doctor walks in and tells Sam that John is awake, and he can go see him if he wants. I rushed out to check on dad, seeing he was indeed awake. Dad looked better than Dean, though Dean was already badly hurt beforehand.

Once Sam entered the room I immediately left and entered my hotel room. I was trying to figure out a way to stop astral projecting. I tried to envision myself going back to my body, calming myself by counting to ten. Then I closed my eyes and when I opened them, I was back.