Hospital Honey

A man with a familiar voice, a familiar demeaner, a familiar smell. It was the dad of my newly born baby. Shadow, coming out the room, with a smile on his face, holding our- no MY child. When did he get a job here? How long has he worked here? Can't anyone else deliver this baby to me? In this moment I have so many questions, and will probably never get any answer, knowing how he never respected me in the first place. Though I have so many questions, I am just full of... RAGE. How can you hold the child you denied, and even SMILE. He has to be a psychotic bitch. Not knowing what to do, feeling this pain in my body, from seeing him (and of course just birthing this child) I just slightly yell.

Sonic: Give me my child. Now!

Shadow's eyebrows start to arch, and he starts to visibly upset. Then his eyebrows start to look sad, only for a moment, then back mad again. It's as if he was fighting his own emotions, fighting his true sentiment, to try to put on this persona of a tough black emo man that dick looks bigger than the eiffel tower. But maybe I am overthinking it, and why should I empathize with him? He's broken my heart and made me feel embarrassed of my own life choices. If anything I should be laughing, he's a walking my chemical romance shirt that tries to be a nonchalant dreadhead, its laughable.

Shadow looks at the baby once, and finally decides to her over. I can finally see my beautiful child. My beautiful baby...girl. Shes so beautiful.. she was born with beautiful golden eyes, and although she was only born a few minutes ago they were sharp, just like her father. And she had a beautiful mixture of fur, it was both black, red, and blue. Though those colors didnt seem as if they went together, it looked perfect on her. I was so happy that tears started rolling down my face and I couldn't even think about my ugly ex. I was just happy in this moment. I kissed her softly on her forehead. Then kindly invited my best friend over, Tails.

Sonic: Come on Tails, come look at her. You're basically her uncle!

Tails looked at her and smiled at her. My daughter slightly smiled back, it was so beautiful. Tears started to roll down tails face. The beauty of my child, the pure strong aura of her. It made everyone in the room day light up, as if she was an angel sent down from heaven herself.

Another doctor came in, congratulating me.

Handsome Doctor: Congratulations on your daughter, Sonic The Hedgehog. You're a rare case, our first biological male who got pregnant, and has beat the world record for the fastest birth in the world. This is legendary sonic! You're going to be a star! Talkshows.. and podcasts will love to hear your story as a single...mother? Father? SHIT! I don't know. All I know is that your baby is beautiful, maybe she got all her good genes from you.

He looks at me with those sexy seductive eyes, and a beautiful smile. It was clear from the start he was flirting with me. And he was so handsome I fell for him immediately. But I was obviously not the only one who noticed this. I could smell jealousy from a mile away, and let me just say. It REAKED!

Shadow: Ah come on James, not with another customer. Your hormones are tired, all you do is hit on pregnant women, give them aids and get them pregnant again. Thats why the hospital loves you, you keep us with 100 customers a day. You're basically a prostitute for this place! '

The handsome doctor, named James, sarcastically laughs, and was about to walk away, but came back

James (The handsome doctor): O-OH I almost forgot, what would you like to name your daughter?

Sonic: I'd name her... Evangeline