Wedding and back at Japan (pt2)

After Izuku and Momo had their fun after their engagement it was time for their wedding. Izuku has invited his family and Alejandro as Momo invited her friends (only a few) to their wedding.

As everything happen it went well and now it was time for the wedding.  When both got to the aisle they both said their vows and said I do they kissed to make their marriage official and everyone started clapping soon after they went to the venue as both Loid and David spoke. The best part about it was that they spoke highly and made Jokes about them as they all laughed together. Soon Momo threw the bouquet which Yor surprisingly caught it as Loud was sweating bullets even tho they are already married to begin with. He was sweating due to what she was gonna do to him as Yor gave him a sexual look as he knows what that means and took on off as she followed pursuit which made everyone laugh.

David: poor guy I feel bad to what's gonna happen to him when they get home.

Harper: I mean but hey at least out of all of us he getting something.

Crosby: speaking of which Momo might get a sibling if he doesn't pull out.

As David elbowed him as they chuckled. With Momo she is with her friends right now as they all had a good time as they congratulated her on her marriage. Soon after the after party both left to their honeymoon and had a wonderful time together as they done the deed. For the rest of the week they enjoyed their time together as they had fun even Momo had the best of fun when she told Izuku that she can wear his shirt without anything underneath as he was shocked that she does that and he wanted her to wear it and they run around their honeymoon home as they both laughed together and soon Momo wore his shirt which she intended to to begin with she wanted to have fun with Izuku which he caught on quickly. So far it was time for them to go back as they are asleep with Momo on top of him with her hand and her leg with her head on top of his muscular body. Soon they woke up and gotten ready to go back and they did as they made it back on time and gotten home.

Back in Japan

Right now the group was ready to bring Izuku back as they heard that he's in America right now as the girls heart are broken.

Izumi: why does my heart hurt so bad right now?

Shoka: right! It's aching really bad do you think zuzu is dating that slut?

Katsumi: I hope not that whore doesn't even know how to satisfy him like what do.

Sestuna: I hope that skank didn't have her way with him I will not forgive her for taking our man.

Girls: YEAAAAA!

Tenya: do not worry girls when we get him back he will be punished for leaving us and becoming a hero he is not allowed to become a hero he's to stupid and weak to become one.

Katsuki: that's right I'll make the damn nerd pay for avoiding time in prison.

Shoto: right and we will make that bitch our whore as she will bend over to us and not him.

Guys: RIGHT!

Aizawa: you aren't doing shit

Tenya: but sir

Aizawa: but nothing you don't even know what state he's in.

Katsuki: yes we do he's in Ohio

A//N: Izuku and Momo has been in California this whole time just to let you know guys sorry that I didn't put the state on here during the time I made this.

Tenya: sir you don't understand Izuku doesn't need to be a hero

????: who are you to decide?

As they look at the person who said it.....it was the Hero President of Japan.

Timothy(hero commissioner): tell me who are you to decide that he can't be a hero I don't see nothing wrong with a person who can be a quirkless hero so tell me who are you to decide that he can't be a hero?

Tenya: because sir they will die by those who has quirks.

Timothy: so what you guys hurt him with your quirks what makes you different with those who are villains and to be honest I don't see much out of this group as hero's over here hurting those who are weak Nezu tell me why is it that you gave this group a chance to be hero's huh?

Nezu: because I feel as if they can change.

Timothy: so what they said were hero material bringing someone back and making a girl a whore is hero like that sounds like villains to me.

Nezu: they are in their phase sir I'm sure they didn't mean that.

Izumi: um we pretty much mean that sir

Timothy: and one more thing and tell me is falsifying a accusation about what a quirkless person did is also hero like tell me why did none of you tried helping him defend himself.

As the group of adults stayed silent knowing that they could've done everything to prevent this from happening as they have no words to explain what they done to Izuku as they have no clue as to where he's at.

Timothy: if any of you go to America and even find Young Mason you are to be dealt with by him and his family and military group we will not  start a war between both countries due to your death and also you'll be no longer citizens of this country understood.

As everyone stayed silent until Timothy spoke up again:

Timothy: I SAID DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND ME BITCHES.

Everyone: *scared* Y-yes

As Timothy walks away as everyone that was still there was sad but somehow still believe that Izuku wouldn't kill them and just went on ahead anyways not taking Timothy seriously after he left as they believe that he was bluffing as they think that Izuku wouldn't do that  and would come back and tell him that everything he saw was just a dream.

Back in America

Izuku felt like something was off and that he could kill somebody within a matter of minutes. It caught the attention of his wife Momo as she came over to him but soon she started to slow down a bit.

Momo: baby what's wrong why does it look like your about to commit murder to your past tormentors?

Izuku: I don't know why but i feel as if I want to and that someone told them not to come at all I don't know why they cannot get it threw their thick skull that I don't want nothing to do with them I just hope that they don't show up because I'm not in the mood for their shit. And one more thing why did you slow down a bit?

Momo: I don't know I've noticed that I've slowed down as well want to go to the doctors office in a few days to see?

Izuku: sure I don't mind at all honey.

That's the end of this chapter