An abnormal relationship (explanation)

How normal is it to sleep with the person you hate just because you're too lazy to find a partner?

Well, for Dazai Osamu and Nakahara Chuuya it was totally normal, or at least they were unaware of the fact that it obviously wasn't something common.

It all started one more day where Dazai invited himself to Chuuya's house. The redhead didn't even bother to kick him out, because at that point in his life he had gotten used to it.

One of them really likes wine and the other is an alcoholic, what more reason did they have to open the fridge and drink until it was sure that tomorrow they would wake up with a hangover bigger than the fandom's desire to kill Mori?

Indeed, between one conversation and another, they ended up drinking almost all the bottles of alcohol that Chuuya kept and that he didn't give much importance to finishing them because they weren't expensive.

And as two enemies who want each other, but pride won't let them, alcohol was the best excuse to do what they always wanted.

The most normal thing would have been for them to start dating, or at least decide to just forget about what happened, but no.

Dazai, who had enjoyed fucking Chuuya more than anyone, insisted and convinced that being friends with benefits was a good idea.

Since then, about 2 months have passed.

Their relationship...somehow became more...light?

*
*
*

Foreword
244 words